Chapter Fifty One

Start from the beginning

“Why are you following me? Leave me alone” Noticing Whitney’s footsteps right behind her she walked even faster. But Whitney caught up to her.

“I am dropping you home. It’s dark and it’s not right to leave you out here walking by yourself. And You’re welcome” Whitney meant no harm, Yuri could see that but for some reason Yuri was annoyed today. Maybe it had nothing to do with Whitney but Yuri found herself releasing all her anger anyway.

“I can take care of myself, I don’t need a chaperone” Yuri stated walking towards her lane. Her feet hurt because of how fast she was walking to avoid conversation with Whitney. She was almost as close to her house when something Whitney said made her stop walking any further.

“Why can it be Belle but not me?” The question itself had a lot of meaning behind it. It was a question Yuri asked herself when Sasha was so in love with her. But right now Yuri was pretty sure Whitney hadn’t meant the question for Sasha, when it should be.

“Belle? We didn’t . . .”

“I know. But at some point, I think you did. I saw the way you looked at her back then” Again Yuri felt herself shiver. It wasn’t her who looked at Belle that way. It was Sasha and the subject of Belle always made her quiver with fear and sadness.

“I never liked Belle. At least not that way” Yuri turned to face Whitney and told her the truth bluntly.

“Then who do you like? Is there someone in your life?” Whitney asked. It was a question Yuri dreaded to answer. She loved Sasha, but Sasha wasn’t in her life anymore. And it was surprisingly the most hardest question to answer. Yuri tried to fight back her tears but she knew Whitney could see right through her.

“I thought you said you didn’t like me anymore” Yuri managed to say out loud. Deep down Yuri knew Whitney was still after her but this was always what Yuri was afraid of. Confessions. Yuri could tell Whitney was about to make another.

“I never said that, I just said I am over it. I lost all hope on it but not my feelings” Whitney stood close to Yuri. Her eyes piercing into Yuri’s. Without any warning she locked her lips in Yuri’s and pulled her closer. It had been ages since Yuri had kissed anybody. She left a tear escape her eyes as she returned the kiss. It didn’t take long until Yuri realized what she was doing. Her swift hands reacted and pushed Whitney away as quick as possible.

“Never do that again!” Yuri snapped while wiping her lips with her hand.

“When it’s a dare its fine but when it’s real, you chicken out” Whitney chuckled slowly trying to hide her embarrassment by stating something lamely.

“I don’t have feelings for you Whitney. I never did. Making out with you did help me to realize the biggest thing in my life. That was my sexuality. That’s the only thing that’s common between us.” Yuri said giving up the thought of escaping to avoid this conversation. She began to realize the more she ran, the more she left things unhandled.

“Then for whom do you have feelings for Yuri? If you’re gonna reject me, at least say the truth.” It was the truth, making Whitney come back to her. She didn’t know the truth and Yuri had no wish in telling her.

“It doesn’t matter. Can we just not talk about this?” Thinking about Sasha made it worse. Yuri bit her tongue trying not to cry, but she knew they were already falling down her cheeks.

“Who is Sasha?” Whitney whispered making Yuri raise goose bumps all over her arms.

“What . . . where did you hear that name?” Yuri felt suffocated, her mind began to think of all the reasons as to how Whitney could’ve learnt Sasha’s name. All of them led to Belle.

“You said her name the night we made out in the closet and Belle mentioned her name accidently twice. So I’m guessing that’s whom you have feelings for. Where is she? Does she go to our school?” So Whitney didn’t know but she was aiming to find out. Yuri ignored her questions; she wasn’t in the mood of having a heart to heart with Whitney.

“I don’t want to talk about that with you”

“Just tell me the truth for once Yuri.” Whitney stressed her words more. She wouldn’t leave, Yuri knew that and she was making everything difficult for Yuri. Yuri held her breath and wiped away her tears. She tried to be strong but something was making her weaker by the minute. She tried her best to not burst into tears in front of Whitney.

“She left me, alright. So if you’re done, leave me alone because telling you the truth torments me!” Yuri yelled at Whitney and walked inside her house. She took small steps into the living room and took huge breaths to control herself. Talking to Whitney about Sasha was weakening her strength. She was more upset than she could comprehend. Not having Sasha by her side was destroying her. No matter how hard she tries, Yuri found herself always being a disappointment to the rest. It had been Sasha in her life to always make things better.

“You gave me a life Sasha but you’re killing me” Yuri whispered as she burst into crying. Her heart ached for Sasha but she’d never know.

*BLANK*

I blinked twice before realizing that I had been crying. I looked around to see where I was, only to find a familiar figure standing in front of me by the door. I looked at her all confused until words fumed out of her lips.

 “Tell me where that BITCH Sasha lives and I will tear her into pieces. She clearly has no idea how dumb she is for leaving you and hurting you. Now that I think about it, your alcoholic days must’ve been because of how hurt you’ve been. I’m sorry that she left you when you needed her Yuri. I won’t do that to you. I will stand by you, I won’t ever let you go. I am even ready to give you time, all the time that you need to recover from this pathetic girl who didn’t give a crap. And there will be a day when you’ll love nothing but to kiss me just like you did tonight.”

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!~ I WAAANT FEEDBACK PEEEEEOPLE :D