Chapter Fifty One

Zacznij od początku

“Alright then, Miss Williams. I’ll escort you to your stall” Mr. Johnson turned towards the stalls, which made everything worse since Yuri knew she had to stall him until Jason worked his charm. Unable to quickly react to the situation, Yuri did the only thing she didn’t want to do. Confess to a Priest. Now that one wasn’t something she’d want to put in her bucket list.

“Wait Mr. Johnson. I have a confession to make” Yuri mumbled out the words.

“Miss Williams, there is a place and a time for confessions” Mr. Johnson turned around to look at Yuri. His actions weren’t just scary, he looked scary as well. Yuri felt pity for Paige who had to deal with such a judgmental father like him.

“No there isn’t. Not when the person is filled with remorse and guilt” Yuri blurted out. This not only shocked Mr. Johnson, Whitney had her jaw dropped wide open as well.

“Alright then, what is it that you want to confess my dear?” Mr. Johnson approached softly this time. Swallowing hard, Yuri tried to think of a good reason to what kind of confession would buy more time.

“I urm . . . I have a sort err of a problem” Did that make sense? Yuri questioned herself. Yuri began to wish Sasha was around; she’d handle issues like this much more properly without making a mess of things.

“What is your confession Miss Williams? I haven’t got all day and there’s a charity event I have to run so, please make it quick” Mr. Johnson grunted rudely.

“I am finding myself be more attracted to females” Yuri said innocently. Whitney started coughing as soon as she heard it. Meanwhile Mr. Johnson narrowed his eyes.

“It’s true. I mean I don’t like boys anymore and girls look way better. What should I do?” Giving her best puppy innocent look Yuri pouted. She knew she was about to hear an earful of Mr. Johnson. He’d try his best to covert her or maybe put a ‘hex’ on her to make her straight.

“Oh. I thought I thought . . . you and Jason . . . who is this girl?” His fingers pointed toward Whitney. For a second Yuri had completely forgotten that Whitney was there enjoying the show too. She smirked at Yuri first then turned towards Mr. Johnson.

“I am the girl she is pining over. It’s just wrong, she won’t stop stalking me. She even tried to kiss me once. You got to help her” Whitney stepped in and as usual made things worse.

“Oh my goodness. It’s a demon within you. You can’t let yourself down this path! I don’t want you in the event anymore or anywhere near my daughter. Please leave the premises Miss Williams and you.” Mr. Johnson pointed at the both of them to leave. Yuri groaned in annoyance and glared at Whitney.

“You weren’t supposed to butt in! I wanted to stall him for Jason but now I practically just buried him, thanks to you” Yuri snapped as soon as they were outside the gate. Before Whitney could reply Yuri took out her phone and quickly texted Jason a ‘SOS’. If he gets caught, Yuri won’t hear the end of it.

“Sorry. I have a habit of ruining things” Whitney replied staring at Yuri. “I said I am sorry, now you can wipe off that frown on your face. It makes you look nasty”

“Why are you here in the first place? If you’re stalking me, it’s getting old and creepy” Yuri snapped again. What was the deal with Whitney anyway? There’s a limit of Whitney drama that Yuri can handle and she’s crossing the limit right about now.

“I check up on you. Sorry that I just happen to care!”

“Why do you care? You were the meanest person I have ever met!”

“Really? Then you clearly haven’t met yourself” Whitney’s remark made Yuri’s blood boil. Rolling off her eyes again Yuri walked faster, leaving Whitney standing at the pavement alone. Yuri couldn’t do this toady, she couldn’t handle more drama. She already had enough on her plate.