"Yes"

"I want you to come over to mine." She bit her lip. I knew what she wanted, I didn't feel like it but she wants it so I'll give it to her.

"Fine."

She grabbed my arm and dragged me into her car.

———————————

[Jasmine's pov]

I met Mandy outside of school. She smiled and pulled me into a hug "Lets get you home."

I nodded and we got into the car. She drove out of the school car park and onto the main road. I just looked out of the window and thought about my life.

My life isn't all great but there are some ups. Like Mandy, my brother, my mum....well that's it really. I don't have anyone else except for them, but I love them dearly.

The bad things in my life. I have a lot of them but I don't want people to feel sorry for me. I just live with the pain but always remember there is someone out there going through worst than me. And that's the people that others should be sorry for. Not me.

______________
Mandy pulled up to my house
I gave her a hug and thanked her for dropping me off. I hopped out of the car and she drove off. I walked up to my door when I saw Jungkook and Georgia walking up the road. Hand in hand and smiling. Jungkook looked up and saw me. His face dropped, I quickly unlocked my front door and ran inside.

I shut the door and put my hands against it breathing heavily. I looked up and saw a note

📝 note:
Jassie I working the late shift tonight and you're brother is at Auntie Dena's house for a sleepover with your cousins. There is lasagna in the oven . I will be home in the morning. Call me if you need anything.
Mum xxx

I sighed and walked upstairs to my room. I threw my bag on the floor and started to undress. I was just in my underwear.

I looked in the mirror. You could see my rib cage through my skin. My thigh gap has gotten wider and my arms were really small. I look unhealthy, even though I'm skinny. I still don't feel happy.
"Maybe I should eat something."
I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the oven and there was a plate of lasagna with sweet corn and garlic bread. I took it and went to sit at the table.

I looked at it.

With me and food it was like a battle. Every time I ate it was like I was force feeding myself. I hated it.

I picked up my fork and took some of the mince. I slowly brought it up to my mouth.
I hesitantly placed it in my mouth.

——————-
I stopped eating. I tried and I did my best.
I ate half of what was on my plate.
I was proud of myself. I put the food in the bin and went back to my room.

I laid down on my bed and sighed. Even though I didn't eat much I felt fat again. I sat up and stared at my bathroom. I didn't want to but my brain was telling me yes.

Hopping off the bed I walked into the bathroom. I knelt down and stuck my finger down my throat.

I threw up again.

———————

I texted Mandy

Me-Mandy I did it again.

💕Bestie❤️- Oh babe, you need to see someone about it.

Me-Idk what's wrong with me

Me- I don't want to be like this, sometimes I feel like ending it.

💕Bestie❤️-I'm coming over. We need a serious talk.

Me- okay.

💕Bestie❤️ offline

I put my phone down and was holding a razor blade in my hands. I was shaking like mad sitting in the corner of my bathroom. I had the blade to my wrist. Tears rapidly fell from my eyes.
I pressed the razor down on my wrist

"Bye"