He was so cute..

Rolling my eyes jovially, I turned back to my work assuming Stiles had simply overwhelmed Scott with questions. It wouldn't be the first time.

~Stiles' POV~

Letting out a huff, I sunk down in my seat a bit, tapping the toes of my right shoe on the ground.

We didn't have enough information. How the hell are you supposed to get anything done with limited information?

Grumbling under my breath, I swore as I grabbed my test off the desk, head nodding at the A I'd gotten. At least my grades weren't slipping.

Staring over Scott's shoulder, I zeroed in on the note written to the front of his packet. Not like you! See me after class. A big D- circled in red ink was placed next to the words, seeming to emphasize the feeling of failure.

Leaning over, my brows creased as I spoke to Scott. "Dude, you need to study more." In response, he slapped the papers down on his textbook, staring solemnly forward. "That was a joke." Pausing, I moved my hand around. "Scott, it's one test, you're gonna make it up." Hand flopping over the front of my table, I continued. "Do you want help studying?"

"No." Scott shook his head. "I'm studying with Allison after school today."

Eyebrows shooting all the way up, I reeled back in my seat. "That's my boy!" I smirked, knowing studying never ended in just studying.

"We're just studying." Scott shook his head again, tilting his head toward me.

"Unuh, no you're not." I shot out, speaking quicker, throwing my hands up.

"No, I'm not?" He muttered, absolutely clueless.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you," I spoke seriously, leaning forward in my seat, needing Scott to realize the severity of this situation. "If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I-I swear to god I'll have you de-balled."

"Okay." Scott expresses, turning around to look at me as he spoke. "Just..stop with the questions man."

"Done." I shook my head, raising my right hand as the corners of my lips stretched down. "No more questions. No more talk about the alpha...or Derek. Especially Derek. Who still scares me." Knocking lightly on my desk, I looked down at it with a grim expression. Stupid Derek.

Scott ignored my ramblings before turning back around to look at me. "And for the record. You wouldn't have to live..whatever..through me if you just asked Rae out."

Scott gave me a crooked smirk as my eyes widened, flailing as I quickly glanced up to her to see she wasn't paying attention, instead looking down at her history book.

Flinging back around to look at Scott, I put a finger up to my mouth as I harshly shushed him, eyes wide in shock. I was so lucky she hadn't heard him. I just hoped no one else did. No one could ever know. Scott knew that.

Leaning forward, I whispered sharply so no one could hear me. "You know I can't do that. She'd never go out with me. And I'm not gonna ruin our friendship when I already know the outcome of the question." I shot back at him, speaking faintly and very fast.

Leaning back in my seat, the only response I got was the shake of Scott's head as he chuckled under his breath.

Looking back over at Rae, I frowned. I wished I could talk to her about everything. She was always so good at putting puzzle pieces together. She was so smart. She always figured out the things I couldn't.