Chapter 18 - Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting.

~ Author's POV :D ~

"this is disGUSTING!" You shouted as you looked around at the place you were stuck in.

"Gross..." pit muttered as he also looked around.

"Come on, don't insult me." Hades said sadly

"Well that's too bad." you answered him, as you walked towards pit.

You two were inside of hades.

INSIDE.

You looked around at the walls of flesh, some moving up and down, and some just standing there being disgusting.

"Y-You go first." you mumbled as you pushed put forward, so you can lead the way.

The two of you wonder throughout hades' stomach, as you were both grossed out multiple times, and failed to talk to the goddess Palutena. So pit tried to make a little girly voice to become her, even though it failed..

"HEY A GRIND RAIL!!" you shouted as you pointed to the rail, then hopping on it and sliding to wherever the next destination was.

It was a bright blue room, that had multiple monsters and other random crap.

"STOP EATING THINGS!" pit shouted as he melee'd more enemies.

We ended up wandering out of the little blue room, into a nice more disgusting route.

There was a maze-like room, with a disgusting little kawaii or not so kawaii thing of Hades's heart.

"It has a buTT." you shouted as you attacked the moving boss heart thing.

"This is just so gross.." pit muttered as he also attacked the enemy.

The two of you destroyed the heart, although hades was somehow still alive.

Wow.

The two of you magically flew out of hades' ear, as you zoomed towards skyworld eager to see normal land and people.

You ran up to the goddess and hugged her, as you slightly fell to the ground.

"It was so gross..." you mumbled, as pit walked up behind you.

"We're gonna have to go repair the three sacred treasures..." he told the goddess as he scratched the back of his head slightly.

"Ok pit, and I've got the perfect person who knows how to repair them."

________________________

Sorry that the chapter was short.

I kinda forgot what happened in the chapter of the game, an im kinda way to lazy to even play it XD

But thank you for like what is it 800+ reads..? idk, but thank you ^-^

- Loreno1