Chapter 6 - Uhh a mission?

Palutena's POV (cause liek, why not):

It's been a couple of weeks sense I met (Y/N) again, but I seriously feel bad for forgetting about her for 4 years.

But anyway,

"PIT! (Y/N)!" I call out I the two of them quickly answering.

"Yes lady palutena?" they asked in unison.

"I have a mission for you too." I smiled happily, placing my hands onto my hips.

The two of them walking towards the door, and falling into the sky. I activated the power of flight on pit, sense (Y/N) could fly on her own.

Pit's POV:

hoW COME (Y/N) CAN FLY ON HER OWN AND NOT MEEEE!

Ugh, I'm starting to get a little jealous over here.

Ok pit, just calm down and focus on battle.

Breathe iN and breathe oUT.

(Y/N) POV:

Um ok? pit is breathing in and out like five million times over there.

That's a little bit weird.

"So what do we have to do lady palutena?" I ask

"It's the Aurum."

"whAT!?" pit yelled surprised.

"Lady Palutena; can you tell me what the aurum are exactly?" I asked, a new voice answering.

"Their like bees returning to a hive. they take stuff from our world like pollen so they can make thEIR OWN WORLD!" it yelled.

"Umm..." I muttered,

"Oh so your new around here?"

I nodded, "heh yeah."

"I'm Viridi, Goddess of Nature, And from what Palutena has told me you must be (Y/N)!"

"Yep!" I smiled.

"does anyone know why these these wretched aliens are back?" a dark voice mumbled.

"Who knows Hades."

"Well, let's get rid if them. again."

So.many.new.people.

Ugh

I take out a few more of these 'Aurum', and then we go onto land battle.

I was keeping my mouth shut; but no one seemed to mind.

"hoT SPRING!" Pit yelled, jumping into the hot spring water.

"Come on (Y/N)! Get in!"

"Umm.. ok?" I nod slightly and waddle my way in.

thIS FEELS GREAT

"so she's new huh?" hades muttered

"Yeah, I kinda forgot that she was the 1st lieutenant or co-leader of my army.."

"Hey (Y/N)!" Hades called out

"Yeah?" I answered

"Why don't you dump these chumps and come be the captain of my army!" he called out

"No (Y/N), be the captain of my army! it's way better that both Palutena's and Hades's armies combined."

Are you serious?

They want me to be the captain of their army?

Umm

I don't know.

I stand up and grab pit's hand,

"Let's go." I muttered.

He looked at me slightly confused, then up at the sky for whatever reason.

"daNG IT WOMAN." Viridi and Hades yell together, Palutena sweat dropping

"I don't understand why they want me to be the captain of their team.." I muttered

"Maybe it's just because your a young sweet caring girl who fights a lot and kicks enemy butt well." pit answered me, slightly shrugging.

I blush like softly, "U-Um I'm gonna go ahead." I say pointing the 'ahead' direction.

"Aww is pit trying to make a move on (Y/N)?" Viridi said as she crossed her arms.

"You know I cAN HEAR YOU!" me and pit said in unison

-------

Now all I have to do is figure out what Aurum boss should be the boss.

-Loreno1