Adora watched silently until the brunette was out of sight. She then made a loud whistle and waited for her trusty steed to appear.

As if on cue, Swift Wind appeared in the large window that Catra had just left out of. He striked a dramatic pose before exclaiming, "Your trusty steed is here! Are we going to strengthen our bond even more or-"

Swift Wind would have finished, but was interrupted when Adora abruptly hopped on his back and pointed her sword in the direction that Catra had taken off in. 

"I need you to take me somewhere."

----------------------------------------

"You're lucky I'm your trusty steed, Adora, otherwise I would not have done this." Swift Wind said with a snort. 

Adora laughed a ran her hand along the length of the transformed horses short-furred neck, "I know Swift Wind, and I really do appreciate this." 

They flew in the air for a short while until the large, metal structures of the Fright Zone buildings came into view. 

Swift Wind descended a bit so that Adora could look for Catra, I mean how hard was it to find a feline in a meat and cupcake scented, pink sweater? Pretty hard actually.

"Do you see her Swift Wind? Because I can't." Adora said in slight worry, her eyes darting from place to place as she looked for Catra. 

"I might be wrong, but is that her down there? She has these white bandages around her chest and what appears to be... some light gray shorts? She's talking to some really large bug. This place looks like a scrapyard too, quite the dump if I may add."

"Bingo! Nice work Swift Wind, can you get me in close without being spotted?" Adora said as she kept an eye on the duo below. "When did she take off the sweater?" The blonde thought for a moment.

Swift Wind descended to the ground and managed to get within earshot of the two, Adora and huddled behind a large enough pile to hide them both as they listened into their conversation. 

 "....GAH!!! Scorpia! Your going to.. kill.. me with this.. HUG!!" Catra said, her voice strained and forced as Scorpia trapped her in a tight bear hug. Lifting the feline up off the ground and twirling around. 

"Wild Cat!! Oh, it's so good to see you! I was so scared you weren't going to make it in your condition. How have you been? You're looking much better than when you left." Scorpia said, eyeing the hybrid as she released her and carefully set her back down. 

"Thanks Scorpia, and I'm okay, I found someone and they're helping me get back in shape. I actually came here because I wanted to give you something." Catra said, looking away shyly as she held the headdress behind her.

Scorpia blushed as she looked at the feline with a bright smile, "You want to give me something?"

Catra nodded and presented her trademark attire to the white haired girl, Scorpia's eyes widened as she looked at it. 

"You know, I actually thought that thing was attached to you, I didn't know it could come off." Scorpia admitted as she played with Catra's bangs with the tip of her claw. Just now realizing that the brunette didn't have it on. 

"Yeah, I also came here to apologize for how I treated you. All you were trying to do was be my friend, but all I did was push you away. That wasn't right nor fair of me. I'm really sorry." Catra said, her ears lowering as she looked at the scorpion hybrid.

Scorpia smiled softly pulled Catra in for a more softer hug, Catra stiffened a bit. She still wasn't used to this much affection from someone, but she reluctantly hugged the strong girl back, burying her head in her chest.

Adora watched on with a scowl on her face. She was happy that Catra came here to apologize to the taller girl, but another unknown feeling washed over her as she watched them hug. It wasn't an intimate hug, more affectionate and friendly was a better way to describe it, but she couldn't help wanting to reveal herself from her hiding spot and yell for them to finally break apart. But she held back and continued to listen and watch on silently. 

The hybrid duo pulled apart and Catra gestured for her to kneel down, Scorpia did just that and watched as Catra placed her headdress on her as she if she was putting it on herself. 

"How do I look?" Scorpia asked as she stood up. 

Catra hummed and placed her chin on the back of her balled up hand as if she was thinking, "Well, it doesn't look that bad," she replied with a genuine smile, one that Scorpia happily returned, "just don't wear it around the other soldiers, otherwise they could get suspicious." Catra added seriously. 

Scorpia saluted and replied with a playful, "Yes force captain." 

They both shared another laugh and long hug before finally departing, already setting up plans to see one another again.

Adora took a deep breath, but that entire time, her scowl never fell. She silently mounted Swift Wind and flew back to the castle.

----------------------------------------

Adora laid sprawled out on her bed, a lazy arm draped over her eyes as she waited for Catra to return, pretending as if she never even left the castle to spy on her. She managed to get back to the castle before the magicat and quickly scrambled around her room to make it seem like she did something the entire time Catra was gone. But because of her sour mood, she ended up plopping down onto her bed and simply laid there. 

"Hey Adora." Came the feline's lovely voice, Adora could feel her bed sink in as Catra sat beside her.

"Hey, how did it go? And how'd you find my room without a guard?" Adora asked, sitting up and forcing a smile on her face as she looked at the feline. 

"I just followed our scent from earlier, had to sneak past a couple of guards to get by, but that made it all the more fun. And it went well we didn't get caught and she was happy to see that I was doing okay. Talked for a bit to get caught up, did my heartfelt little apology. It went smoothly." Catra said with a soft smile. 

"Hmm, glad to hear that." Adora said with a eye roll and  laid on her side, her back facing the feline. 

Catra gave a quizzical look and tapped on the blonde girls shoulder, "Adora? Are you okay?" The feline asked. 

Adora sighed, she knew she had no reason to be acting the way she was. But she just.. well... was. She couldn't help but feel the way she was and she needed to talk to someone about it so she could finally understand these two unknown feelings. But that person wasn't Catra at the moment. 

"I'm okay Catra, I just need to talk to Bow really fast, will you be okay by yourself for a bit?" Adora asked.

Catra rolled her eyes and glared at Adora, "I've been alone most of my life Adora, this wouldn't be any different." 

Both girls eyes widened as they stared at each other with the same feeling of hurt flowing through them.

"I- I'm sorry Adora, I didn't mean that.. it just slipped out really." Catra said, trying to cover up what she said. 

Adora simply gave her a reassuring -sad- smile, "It's alright Catra, I'll be back as soon as I'm done talking alright?" 

The feline simply nodded laid down in her spot, resting her head on the plush pillow and closing her eyes.

Adora, without a second look back, left the feline to sleep in her bed and went to find the archer for a quick talk, when she opened her door, however, she nearly screamed when she saw both and angry looking Bow and Glimmer looking right at her.

"Where have you been?" 

----------------------------------------

I'm having a lot of fun writing these Catradora stories, especially after watching season 3 T-T, I might make some more.

So should I do a Catradora AU story next? if so leave some suggestions in the comment section below. I'll be sure to read them.

P.S. Scorpia needs all the love in the world T-T So pure, so sweet, and she only wants the best for Catra.