Chapter nineteen

Billie kissed me hard and I pulled away. "Common." I laughed.

"What? It's my birthday I can kiss you if I want." She said kissing me again.

"Come on Billie." I giggled pulling her with me. I pulled open the door and everyone yelled happy birthday.

"Oh my god!" Billie laughed as everyone started to hug her, I fell back next to Garrett as I let her have her moment.

"You ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I am just bumbed we leave tomorrow."

"I know it's been so fun.... but I have a date as soon as we get home."

"Ohhh really?" I smiled. "Man I feel like we haven't talked since we got here." I laughed.

"I get it I'm just I built-in baby sitter." He rolled his eyes then laughed.

"Totally." I smiled.

"Gee, come on," Billie called and Garrett pushed me away as I laughed. She introduced me to what felt like a million people, she was so happy and I loved seeing her that way, once we did our rounds she pulled me aside. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"You just... seem like... odd."

"I'm just... trying to stay back," I said.

"Why? Are you embarrassed?"

"Embar... god no Billie, of course not. I just don't want people to ask questions."

"Cause your embarrassed."

"No babe, I just... didn't think you wanted anyone to know. I'm sorry."

"I love you. A lot. This is just us, my family and friends. I don't care if they know, I love you."

"Ok I love you too I'm sorry." I smiled, the last thing I wanted to do was fight with her on her birthday. She took my hand in hers and pulled me down a hallway and once we were clean of people she put her lips to mine and I put my hands on her hips as her arms went around my neck. We kissed for a few minutes then she pulled away and she pushed open a door leading us inside locking it behind her. "Billie, are we really going to have sex in a bathroom?" I asked and she nodded as she started to kiss me again, who am I to argue? I gave in instantly and started to run my hands over her body.

As we walked out of the bathroom and back to the party I knew my cheeks were red and Finneas walked over to us. "Hey, I was looking for you." He said to Billie then he looked at me and smiled. "Oh." He nodded and I rolled my eyes. He laughed lightly and I sighed looking away. "Hey, she's eighteen, none of my business."

"Wait," Garrett said walking over. "Did you..." he wiggled his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes walking away, leaving Garrett, Finneas, and Billie laughing at me.

"Prude," Billie called after me and I stuck up my middle finger, Billie walked to me and took my hand into hers. "Do it again I dare you."

"Turning eighteen made you bold." I smiled taking her wrist into my hand and squeezing it. She quickly took her lip between her teeth causing me to smile lightly.

"You leave tomorrow, I need to give you something to remember."

"Baby girl, I have a lot to remember about you," I said and she closed her eyes tightly before smiling up at me. "You're a lot kinkier then I thought you'd be," I said kissing her quickly and she smiled.

"You love it."

"I'm certainly not complaining." I smiled. "Now, Go enjoy your party."

"Yes, ma'am." She said saluting me and walking away as she shook her head smiling, I sat down and Maggie walked over to me sitting next to me.

"I just wanted to thank you." She said.

"Thank me for what?" I asked looking up at her.

"I don't know..." she laughed. "Its just Billie has never been so happy in her life and she matured so much since you and Tom have been in her life. Watching her lookout to Tom and the way she cares for you... you need to come back soon... very soon, we're all going to miss you." She said hugging me, I hugged her back and looked at Billie who was talking to a group of her friends.

"I'm going to miss you all so much." I smiled. She patted my knee and got up walking away, Tom who was making his way for me quickly turned to follow her and I smiled at him as he did. Tomorrow was going to be so hard on him too... I sighed and rubbed my eyes when I looked up I felt my blood boil. Billie walked over to me and took my hand into her, I glanced behind her to see Zoe making her way to us.

"Bil." She smiled. "Happy birthday." She hugged her and passed her a birthday card. "Open it when you get home." She smiled and I bit my tongue so hard it hurt. "Your still here Gemma." She smiled at me and I nodded.

"Must be, by the looks of it." Don't start something, Gemma... Don't start something, Gemma...