Chapter Six

I woke up and looked at my phone it was 9 Am so I decided to shower. I looked at my self in the mirror and sighed, I didn't hate myself for once. I had a slight headache, I remembered everything from last night... to say I needed a cold shower was an understatement and I don't even think that applies for women. I'd close my eyes and picture last night, god. I'm screwed. Not literally though, I wish. What the fuck am I thinking? A knock ripped me from my thoughts, I stuck my head out from the curtain and jumped. "Jesus Billie." I held the curtain tightly to my chest and she laughed lightly.

"There's no getting away from me!" She laughed and so did I. "How's your head?" She asked as I washed my hair.

"I remember last night." I smiled to myself.

"I love you Gee." She said.

"Why do you call me that?" I asked. "I love you too by the way." I laughed.

"Your name starts with a G and it's the only nickname I can think off." I could hear her shrug.

"You're kinda adorable."

"Is it just me or do things feel...."

"Different?" I questioned and she nodded. "Can you pass me a towel and turn around," I said looked around the curtain, she rolled her eyes and passed me to towel. As I self to step out I looked in the mirror to see her looking. "BILLIE!" I said and she laughed putting her hand over her eyes.

"Better?" I rolled my eyes and stepped out.

"But yes, it does feel different. Maybe being honest is exactly what's needed in a relationship." I smirked wrapping the towel around my chest. I took Billie hand from her face and kissed her.

"Maybe we just need to fuck."

"Billie." I laughed.

"Well! I'm not wrong."

"God your a horny girl." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a teenager, duh." My stomach dropped with that word. She instantly regretted it. "I can't help it your almost having your mid-life crises."

"Ouh!" I yelled making her laugh as I punched her arm. "Better not do that might turn you on more," I said.

"Fuck you dude!" She walking out the door and I walked after her.

"You want too," I said.

"Jesus." I jump to see Garrett sitting on the couch with his hand over the mouth. I blushed. "Did you guys?" He raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes.

"No, she's a prude." Billie pointed toward me and sat by Garrett.

"Ok! Anyways, where is Tom?"

"Maggie came and got him." Garrett said.

"Build in baby sitter." Billie said and I laughed.

"So what are you going to do today?" I asked Billie.

"Nothing." She shrugged.

"What's there to do in Vegas?" I asked.

"I can think of a few things." Garrett said.

"Garrett, we have a kid and-" I looked at Billie. "We have two kids," I said and she fake laughed rolling her eyes. "I have to get dressed, figure it out." I said to them.

"I'm comin'." Billie said running after me but I closed the door her in her face, I smiled as I leaned my back against the door. It started to fade as I felt guilty for being happy, this won't last long I shouldn't get her hope's up with me being happy. I got dressed plastered on a fake smile and walked out. "Nuh hu." Billie shook her head.

"What?" I asked.

"Commer." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom pushing the door closed. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it off, I tried to stop her but she pointed her finger at me. She went to her bag, grabbed a shirt and passed it to me.

"Billie-"

"No." I shook my head.

"Yep."

"No Billie."

"Please babe? You have wicket tattoos and you never show them, for me?" I sighed and pulled in the T-shirt. "Fuck." She said looking at me and I rolled my eyes. She kissed me and we went back to the living room, we check out and put our stuff in the car and on the bus. We all met at the bus to figure out our day. As we walked toward the bus Tom turned to run to me.

"Mommy!" He yelled when he was close to me he tripped over his own feet and fell. Me, Billie, and Maggie ran to him. He started to cry and Billie sat down taking him in her lap as I dusted off his hands and Maggie was yelling at Patrick to get a first aid kit.

"You want to go to the bus?" I asked and he nodded still crying I picked him up hugging him tightly. We all crowded around him on the bus, he was loving the attention.

"Mommy." He pouted pointing at the palm of his hand that was bleeding.

"I need to rinse it out..." I said as Maggie passed me a little tube of sterile water. Maggie went to stand by Billie and she took Billie's hand in hers.

"Look, Bee hurt her hand too." Maggie said. He tilted his head and poked it, Billie gasped and fake cried making him laugh. As they were doing that I washed his knee and his hand well he was laughing with Billie and Maggie.