The Nividians have learned that humans like to eat popcorn while watching plays from their researchers who have studied the Earth so Trinoli leaves to get snacks for everyone. 

    The stage is somewhat different from those on Earth, but everyone can see the show. The pet human's seats are tall enough to allow them a clear view. Nividian technology also allows for anyone sitting too far back who can't see to have thier own personal viewing screen with a three-dimensional touchable image of the play which is invisible to everyone else. This is made possible by very advanced technology which is yet unknown to humans. The Nividians higher intelligence allows them to develop such technology with ease. 

    The play begins. It opens with a scene in a Nividian forest with cute little pet humans dressed in costumes as the forest animals. Three pet humans are on top of a giant flower dressed as flying creatures by a nest. There is an invisible cage surrounding these pets so they can't fall off the nest. Adult pet humans are playing the adult flying creatures and five year old pet humans are playing the baby creatures. (See drawing on top of page.)

    The creatures on the forest floor are playing happily.

    The next scene is of a Nividian family in their home with their happy pet humans. "Can we play outside?" One of the pets asks their owner in Nivish. 

    "Okay," says thier owner, carefully putting their pet's collars and leashes on. 

    The next scene is of the Nividian family walking thier pet humans by a park. The pet humans play happily in the park.

    A spacecraft arrives with a family of a different kind of aliens from another galaxy. They show the Nividians many things and the two familes do lots of fun activities together that the pets can't understand.

    Then everyone boards the alien spacecraft and they all travel to the other galaxy. 

    They are on the other planet in the next scene. The alien from the other galaxy shows them many amazing things.

    The alien from the other galaxy is a real alien from another galaxy and is not in a costume. They came from a planet that the Nividians are currently researching. The planet is called Oglimar. They are friendly and allow the pet humans to visit. They are called Oglimoonions.

    The Nividians and thier pets stay for the day at planet Oglimar

    The Nividians and thier pets stay for the day at planet Oglimar. All of the activities they do there are shown.

    The play ends with the pet humans returning to Nividar with their family.

    Tiffany, Alex, Molly, Polly, Ryan, and Tiffany's parents loved watching the play while enjoying their snacks.

    The pet humans are all led to the pet human bathroom where everthing is the right size for them.

    Once the pets are finished in the bathroom they are led next door to a restaurant where they will be fed supper.

    The pets are carefully placed into highchairs and given pet human devices with pictures of the menu items.

    Ryan chooses macaroni and cheese with hot dogs. Polly chooses chicken nuggets with french fries. Molly chooses spaghetti. Tiffany chooses a hamburger with cheese curds. Edward chooses stroganoff with mashed potatoes and carrot coins. The pet humans are given milk to drink. Tiffany's Mother chooses sandwhiches and a salad. Trinoli and Bantalom order petaloaf with knosolod. 

    The orders are sent to the kitchen as soon as they are selected and the pet human devices switch to displaying fun games to play until the food is ready. Everyone enjoys thier meal once it arrives.

    Author's Note: Thank you for reading Pet Human Family! Please consider voting or commenting if you enjoyed the story. I'd like to thank Brittany2642 for suggesting that the pet humans watch a play. Special Pet will be updated next week.