"I'm good. Just been chilling. How about you?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Tired, but ready to hang with my best friend." He said as he grabbed the blanket and wrapped himself in it as well, making him very close to me. "I saw couch and I was in." He laughed.

I giggled, looking up at him, moving my legs into his lap. "Hey, its a great idea for a day off. Don't gotta worry about much, just can lay back, watch some movies, and have a nice day." I smiled, adjusting the blanket.

"Fair enough." He nodded. "Hey, about last night..." My heart went into my throat, I had no idea what would come next.

"What about it?"

"I hope you weren't like...mad or anything.." He stated with a nervous laugh. "It's been something I've been wanting to do for a while." He looked at me.

I shrugged. "I wasn't mad about it at all." I blushed, trying not to make it obvious. "I mean, it took me off guard because I wasn't expecting it, but, I wasn't mad about it."

Christian nodded, looking at me and pulled me closer. "I'm glad you're not mad about it," He put a hand on my cheek. "You're my best friend, sure, but, just because you're that, doesn't mean I would be opposed to calling you my girl.." He said as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled against his lips, moving to sit on his lap. I pulled back, smiling all cute at him.

"I wouldn't be opposed to that." I stated, "Luckily my best friend is cute." I giggled and kissed him again. Christian moved his hands to my hips, kissing me back this time with more passion. I moved my hands to run them through his hair, biting softly on his bottom lip as I pulled back. "Oops?" I said, laughing.

"Yeah, oops." He said, laughing in response. "Who said I was done kissing you?" He asked, pulling me as close as he could against him and kissed me again. I was loving this. Never did I think this would happen, but, he was such an incredible kisser.

I moved and wrapped my arms around his neck, grinding my hips against his. Christian moved us, laying me on my back, never breaking the kiss. My hands traveled down to the hem of his shirt, pulling it up; I wanted it off immediately. He broke the kiss and looked at me. "You sure about this?" He asked.

"I know she is, but I don't know if I am.." Aspen chimed in, causing Christian to sit up quickly and fix his shirt. I sat up and was blushing so red.

"Aspen!! What the fuck?" I exclaimed, wrapping myself back in the blanket.

"You're in the living room! I can walk throughout my house. That's why we have bedrooms." She laughed. "I didn't expect that, though. I told you so." She smirked as she walked away.

"I am so sorry, Chris.." I said, looking at him as he simply just leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I had a feeling your sister would've interrupted. Just because of the person she is." He laughed. "You look cute when you blush, though."

I rolled my eyes, hitting his arm. "Shush your mouth. It's ugly." Christian laughed, shaking his head.

"I think it's cute. So, take it or leave it." He said with that stupid, cute smile on his face. "What did Aspen mean about 'I told you so' or whatever she said?"

I shook my head. "Literally from the day you and I reunited, she was certain that you and I were going to hit it off more than just a friendship. I told her probably not because I was nervous about possibly ruining an amazing friendship we have.." I confessed, leaning back against the arm of the couch.

He looked confused; I didn't blame him. "Ruining our friendship? You think if we ever started a romantic relationship that our friendship would get ruined?" Christian shook his head, placing a hand on my thigh. "I think being best friends with your significant other is the best thing that can happen. The two already have trust in one another, they've shared many memories, know what each person's wants and needs are..." He sighed. "If I were to decide on anyone to call mine? Definitely would be you. I think you're a beautiful girl, Nads, and the last thing I want is for some douchebag to come and hurt you. Which is why I want to be the one to take care of you and show you how beautiful you are." He tilted my chin up, making sure my attention was on him again.

"You really think that, Christian?" I asked, looking in his eyes.

"Abso-fucking-lutely." He said before kissing my forehead, then placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I mean, everyone already thought we were dating in high school." He laughed, pulling me back in his lap.

I laughed, remembering back on how people always assumed we were just dating and not best friends, but they didn't even know the beginning of it.

"That's true. Everyone was so fooled and shocked when we said we were just best friends that grew up together." I said, wrapping my arms around him. "I dunno, it just kind of made me nervous, because I've seen couples that start out as best friends and then they break up and it's like the friendship never existed," I sigh, "But, like you said; We've made so many memories as friends, what is us being in a romantic relationship going to do besides strengthen our friendship?" I asked, playing with the curls on the back of his head.

"Well, I want to take you out on more dates. We don't need a label, yet. But, I want a queen to feel like one." He said, running his fingers through my hair. "You deserve the world." He said in almost a whisper.

If anything? He was already giving me my world.