"Khushi!! Tum thik ho na??"

And then only realization dawn upon her that there was the same man awaiting for her outside this washroom just to hear..

"Main thik hun Arnav.. Give me five minutes.."

"Ok.."

Looking back at mirror, Khushi buttoned up her white shirt and pulled the sleeves till her wrist!! Their moments should belong to them, why she should give a glimpse of it anyone to entertain!! Done with her work she tied her hair in a quick bun, Khushi took a deep sigh before opening the door..

It's going to be more than fine to face him again!! It's just Arnav after all.. It's just Her Arnav!!

But her promise broke.. One look at him and nothing matters again!!

Arnav looked back, there was standing his Love glowing in the effect of their Desire!! A sudden calmness spread all over his tensed body organ but he knew that calmness was short lived as she would be retuning back to their motherland.. They quickly finished their breakfast.

Journey from his apartment to airport was absolutely silent one.. While Arnav kept concentrating on road and Khushi stared outside the busy street on this foreign country before bidding its good bye and thanking her for giving her some best memories to cherish in life... Slowly her gaze shifted to the man beside her on driving seat..

Being a daughter she has to share Maa Baba's affection and care with Arnav and Anjali Di, being a sister she had to share Anjali's love with Anjali's brother, being a friend she had to share her friendship with so many apart from only Arnav.. But today, being a wife she knew she has no one to share her husband's emotion except her!! And that made her feel the richest person in the earth when she gets to know the she was the sole owner of this priceless asset!! Arnav's feeling was much more than any priceless jewelry she would ever get.. it was pure from his heart till her heart coated with layers and layers of Trust!!

She sighed deep, her eyes travelled from his thick hair falling on his forehead, then his thick eyebrows, his the most beautiful eyes, sharp nose, stubbled cheek, her eyes stopped on his pinkish lips before she turned her face away!! An instant heat flew all over her body making her feel out of world.. She concentrated back on her fingers and ring. It would be really troublesome affair to deal with this man for whole life.. But she knew, she was ready to take this risk!! If this risk can be this beautiful, then why to fear!!

Finally time did come!! Khushi was trying to avoid to look into his eyes or to be close to him during any procedure whatever held at airport!! She was either looking down or humming slowly.. Her heart was feeling heavy, meeting Arnav, finding him so close how was she going to stay away from him for the next few months!! It was going to hurt and her heart was unable to tackle this problem!! Arnav came and stood beside her!! Her grips around the luggage started loosening when she felt his hand around her wrist!! He held her hand and thrust the ticket. There was another prolong silence until it was Khushi who decided to give it a pause.

She looked up and finally met his eyes.. His eyes were watching her as if she was any marvelous creature.

And then she did not know what happen, raising herself on her toes Khushi knew she just touched her lips against his stubble cheek making his lips curved!! She also found herself smiling though her heart was aching for this separation.. Her throat fell jammed.. Drawing away herself Khushi scanned his face, when she found those pink marks of her lip gloss against his cheek!!

She could not stop herself but rubbed his cheek to clean that..

"Chala gaya.."

"Rehene dete.."