New Baby Job

"Nice to meet you, baby boy."

Jimin's eyes widen. His body turns numb. He doesn't know what he should do. "W-why are you here? Why are you sitting on that chair!? It's for Ms.Jung! Get off!" He panicking. He doesn't know that she is the Ms.Jung. 

Y/N can't help but laugh her ass off. She doesn't know why, but his face really funny when he panicking. Jimin just confused. Why all of the people, it has to be her? She really spoiled his mood. He knows something bad coming up next. Y/N slowly stop laughing before wiping her tears as she laughed so hard.

"Damn, You're so funny. Come on, mochi, come here." Y/N stood up and walk to the black leather L couch before sat on it. She gestures her hand to Jimin to sit down beside her.

Y/N pout in disappointed as Jimin decides to sit on the single couch avoiding his gaze to his surroundings. Amaze by modern architecture and interior design.

"So, baby boy, tell me something." His head perks up in curiosity.

Cute.

His Bambi's eyes glue on her figure as she leans back. "Tell you something?"
His soft hesitant voice echoes her eardrum like music.

"Tell me about yourself. What's your hobby or what's your favorite food? Stuff like that..."

Jimin looks hesitate. "W-why? Why do you want to know? What did I do to you until you asked me to come here?"

"You steal my attention, baby boy." Jimin blushes wildly. His stomach fills with flying butterflies.

"So, tell me. What do you like?"

Jimin just can't think it straight. He trying to figure out if this is the girl from yesterday. "I-I like dancing. My favorite food? It's kimchi stew. T-there..."

Y/N hummed as she crossed her arms on her chest. "Well, whatever, leave it that later. So, baby boy... I have something to offer just for you." His heart racing whenever she called him the nickname. He stares at her waiting for her to continue. He plays with his little pinky in nervous.

"There's a business party as you can say at Kim's Hall tomorrow. So, you need to come with me."

He stares at her in confusion. "Why me? There's plenty of boys out there that can follow you tomorrow."

"Baby boy, I just want you. Only you. Why don't you try and obey me for once? I'll return the favor." She smirks a bit.

He nods silently. "O-okay..."

"Why you try to call me mommy for once? I want to hear from you." She crossed her legs and lean back.

"B-But I'm a d-dominance. Maybe a little sub.." he blushes and looks away. She laughs.

"You're more like baby boy to me. Prove it... That you're a dominance." She smiles seductively.

Jimin blushes again. This time his cheeks red like a tomato. "Erm. I-I don't k-know h-how..." he stares down to his small veiny chubby fingers.

Y/N just chuckles, "Okay. How about this, I'll give you whatever you want, for an exchange, you need to join me at the party as a date tomorrow."

She smiles in comfort. Jimin having war thoughts inside his fluffy head of his if he should go or not.

Maybe he should give a try. If he doesn't, who knows he might miss out something. He gulps.

"O-okay, I'll give..... a try."

"Good. I'll pick you tomorrow at 7. Sounds good?" He nodded. "Then, it settles then." She stood up and walk closer to him. His heart beating like crazy. He wonders what's gonna happen next.

She grabbed his chin and peck his lips. He froze in his place. His eyes widen. Woah, soft lips, his thoughts seem liking it.

She chuckles. "See you tomorrow babyboy..."