'So we're free to go around? I asked with a hint of hopefullnes. Our predicament was not good, were in the past in the yondaime mizukage's era. We need to walk around a bit to understand our surroundings properly. Not to mention of the thoughts swarming my mind:

Are our friends okay? is Kaguya dead? how did that portal even come to be?.

'Well......I'll be surveying you until further notice and you four will all be sleeping at my house, understood?' he raised an eyebrow: 'hai!'.

On that note, I jumped outta my seat only to immediately regret it.' ow!' I yelled and immediately grabbed my leg.' Are you alright I can he-' sakura spoke but I cut her off: 'I'm fine it just stings a bit'.

'Akane-San If you would come with me then I could heal it for you?' the mizukage said offering his back to me once again: 'sure I'll come with you' i said.' I'll come too!' Naruto said.

'no need I'll be fine, I can take care of myself, ya know'.' but...' he began but I gave him my death stare: 'o-ok'.I turned over to sakura, I leaned in and whispered: 'don't reveal to anyone you can use medic ninjutsu, it could make you look suspicious, ya know'.

she nodded, 'see you guys in a bit' I said and climbed onto the mizukage's back.

"woosh" we went, he's speed still somewhat surprised me: 'um....mizukage I'm sorry' I said, he turned his head to look at me, his eyes shone with confusion: 'you lost me, you're sorry because of....' ' this is the second time you're carrying me and ya know...'. Ever since i was but a kid i always felt some sense of guilt when others besides my team helped me.

'I'm doing this because I want to, so there's no reason for you to apologise' he said before focusing in front of him once again.' he's right but still....' I thought before sighing.'were here'

'Woah' I said in pure astonishment, in front of me was a gigantic green house, scratch that. A gigantic green mansion it looked to have had three floors, marble balconies and..., is that gold too!?. I heard him chuckle: 'what's so funny!' I asked him.

'nothing' he answered. we entered through the green doors and the inside was just as beautiful as the outside, with chandeliers and fancy green flooring. He let me off his back and started walking so I followed behind him: 'So...uh.....you live here all alone?' I asked trying to create small talk.

' yes, I received this building when I became the mizukage' he answered. We went upstairs and came upon a door.' that's so cool, ya know' I said, he opened up the door. It was his bedroom I assumed, it matched his green theme of clothing well with a green bed, a gigantic green wardrobe and the floor was a polished wood and the walls were painted a pastel green.

______________________________________
☆Extra author info☆

Although he denies it, Yagura definitely has an obsession with the color green. Nobody seems to know where it stems from but many speculate that it has to do with the unnatural green roses that his mother used to cultivate in their garden.

Green is also associated with many traits such as: harmony, balance, self-control and much more

That's it for now~
_______________________________________

'This is my bedroom, by the way, if you ever need me I'll either be here, in my office or on the training grounds'.

I nodded:'okay so can you lay on the bed and lift up your pants'.' that's kind of an awkward thing to do in front of a stranger, but he is THE mizukage' I thought.

's-sure' I stuttered out, I awkwardly shuffled towards the king-sized bed sat on it an rolled up my black blueish anbu pants up to my knees.' I'm sure that I told you to lay, Akane-San' he said his voice dominant showing his mizukage authority, his eyes piercing through mine.

'u-uh ok' I laid down he looked at my right ankle. He softly laid his hand on it and began to lightly shift his hand around, looking for where my injury was located.

I winced as he touched a particular spot. ' found it' he muttered and his hand began to emit a green glow that i was all too familiar with.

Relief suddenly flowed inside of me as the stress, tension and pain flowed out. I sighed in content:'thank you mizukage-sama ' 'you're welcome'.I yawned: 'I guess I'm a little tired' I said.

And I don't even know what happened, I just closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.

a/n

thank you for reading this chapter :)