Against his better judgement he went to check it out.

When he ended up at the beautiful lake clearing decorated by wildlife and trees, he saw four people lying face-first onto the water, completely immobile: two males and two females from the looks of it.

One with bright blonde hair another one with stark black hair: the male's hair colours were quite normal when compared to the ones of the females.
one had pink coloured hair and the other very bright red hair: he could somehow draw parallels with a sakura blossom and a very ripe apple.

after quickly examining the area he determined this wasn't any kind of trap and that the four people were indeed truly unconscious.

he quickly dragged all four out of the water and onto the grass. the males and female with pink hair began breathing long and shallow breaths however the "apple" of the group was not breathing at all. He checked her pulse:' she's still alive' he thought.

_______________________________________
☆extra author info☆

Back when Akane was a gennin the students at the academy would often call her apple head, she hated the nickname with a burning passion and would deathstare anyone who would say it.

That's why Akane was deeply moved when she learned her mother faced similar discrimination.

That's it for now~
_______________________________________

he needed to perform CPR urgently if she was to live but he was debating it.' could they be traitors...no if they were traitors my hunter-nin would've disposed of them immediately but If I let her live she could pose as a threat in the future'

He sighed, positioned her so her face was facing the misty sky of kirigakure he placed his hand on her nose sqeeuzed it shut and leaned in.

Akane's pov

I felt water leave my mouth. I whined and began to violently cough as I sat up straight, i looked beside me and saw that sakura, Naruto and Sasuke were all unconscious.'wait what happened, we where fighting kaguya and then a weird portal opened up and...cold...' 'HNNG' i yelled as I pain shot up my head, it was as if something was keeping me from thinking about that portal.

'hey hey take it easy' a kid with sandy blond hair cooed.' how did I not notice him!' I scolded myself, as a sensor and a shinobi I should've sensed him immediately.

he was a kid from the looks of it but he somehow looked a tad bit familiar, he had sandy blond hair, pink pupilless eyes and a scar running from his right eye all the way to his chin. he also wore a green scarf and had a staff with a green flower on his back. He had childlike features but his aura said otherwise.

Hmmm....didn't we-

meet in the bījuu landscape! he's supposed to be dead though...did that portal ressurect him? No his face looks very much alive. I surveyed the surrounding area, we were at a beautiful lake. The water was clear and the flowers around us were vibrant and full of life.

It was way too pretty considering we just went to war. Way too pretty... no way that's imporssible-

'Uh hi...my name is Akane...Haruno, and were family, the black-haired one over there is Sasuke the oldest, and then there's me, the pink-haired one who's called: sakura and the blonde one: naruto, were triplets: I said.

Almost as if on cue they all started to stir: 'Kurama immediately establish a mental link using my chakra' I ordered. 'fine' he growled from the depths of my mind. I was now in with all of them in my mind, while on the outside kurama places a genjutsu to look like I was frantically asking them questions to fool the mizukage.

I just hope he can't see through it

'guys, there's a problem!'

' what the hell is it now' Sasuke said clearly frustrated.'don't freak out but i think we may be in the past' I nervously smiled.

'wait WHAAAAT' sakura screeched. I held my ears in pain:'uh sorry' she quickly apologised .' I'll explain it as quickly as possible: that weird black and purple portal thingy probably took us back in time, hey naruto do you remember yagura?'.

'huh, yeah but why sis?' he asked.

'he's alive and he saved us from drowning or something, he doesn't remember us so I lied and said we were siblings'.

'So he won't grow suspicious' Sasuke stated, I nodded: 'yeah, so sakura, naruto from now on were "triplets" I said with air quotations so naruto would understand.

'Understood'

' kay!'

'Sasuke you're the oldest, got it'.'hn' he answered. I sighed:'just act like were civilian travellers that are travelling throughout the elemental nations and got ambushed by some people or something'.

and on that note, the link was broken along with the genjutsu.' So what are you're purposes here in kirigakure and what exactly happened to you that you were lying unconscious on top of a lake?' Yagura asked us.

'we're travellers that travel throughout the element nations' Sasuke answered coolly,' and for what happened to us, we don't know but I think we were probably ambushed since our money has been stolen'.

Yagura nodded:'hmm...i order you to come with me immediately'.

'why!?' naruto asked flabbergasted.

'We must discuss something inside my office'.

' but-'

'naruto shut up and follow him' sakura said and punched naruto on the head.

'fiiiine' he whined. I chuckled and Sasuke smirked as our eyes met: 'team 7 is back, huh' I thought and stood up: come on, let's move it!' I said and began to walk, a pain shot up my leg but I ignored it: 'lead the way' i told yagura.

and this is where our adventure begins are adventure that saved our future

A/N

the photo above is what I imagine Akane to look like just with longer hair and a white jacket along with blue eyes.

The anime of the picture is Yona of the dawn so basically I don't own anything aaaaand....

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER 😊

Yagura X Oc -I Will Change The Past To Save The Future!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara