THIRTY FOUR

"Yesterday went well," I glance around cautiously as I approach my locker

"Yesterday went well," I glance around cautiously as I approach my locker. He pushes to stand up straight and extends a coffee cup. "Cappuccino, two sugars with whipped cream."

I take it and try not to smile. "You know I have whipped cream?"

"I could taste it," The bluntness almost causes me to drop my drink and I feel a little caught off guard. Sam reaches out to pull me against him. "It wasn't bitter and sweet without being overly sugary . . . plus you have whipped cream in your fridge."

"You're observant."

"When it comes to anything about you then yes," Sam's smile reaches his eyes and he brings his spare hand to the back of my neck. "Trust me."

I inhale at his words but don't pull back when he ducks down to kiss me. The contact doesn't last longer than three seconds but I can taste cinnamon on his lips which causes me to bite down slightly. Sam moans softly into my mouth, especially when I flick my tongue over his bottom lip.

"You had a doughnut."

"I didn't think you would try to maul me," He looks downwards when I rock up on my toes to peck his lips. "Not that I'm going to say no, but maybe not in public."

I glance around the hallways, not hearing any footsteps before turning back round to grip his shirt. "I think I'm going to readjust the buttons on my shirt . . . if you want to help."

Dragging my hand down his chest he rocks back, taking the hint as he steps back and I pass. I approach the nearest classroom which turns out to be a laboratory used for senior classes - meaning it's vacant until second period.

I step inside, placing my coffee and bag down on the teachers desk, hearing the door shut then click shut behind me. Pivoting around I step backwards as Sam dumps his bag on the floor and reaches for me.

"We don't have long." He whispers, backing me up to a lab bench and crouching down to grab my thighs.

Gripping his shoulders I jump in sync to land on the bench to come eye levek with Sam. "Just five minutes."

I pull him closer and connect our lips, getting lost in the feeling of Sam. His fingers begin to undo the buttons of my shirt, opening it and splaying his hands across my stomach. Dragging him closer to me i slip my hands underneath his jacket which he shrugs back out of.

His jacket hits the floor the same time I pull back to remove my shirt and jacket, Sam doing the same with his own. The disconnect doesn't last long and our lips melt together, getting as close as possible to one another.

"This is so hot," Sam breaks away, pulling me closer to the edge and lining up our crotches. I reach down, unbuckling and unzipping his jeans. "I don't think it's a good idea at school."

I stop for a moment and realize how quickly we were going through the motions. "Jesus christ."

"I'm not saying we can't still make out but it's going to be distracting having Biology in here as it is," His eyes drop down pointedly to my chest as I redo his jeans. "More so knowing you have this on."