You Wake Up Next To Him {P22}

Start from the beginning

Shouto Todoroki

Shouto Todoroki

You woke up to a kiss on your cheek, as you yawned you felt Shouto running a hand through your hair soothingly. "Morning Love.." "Mornin' Sho.." you said as you rolled over to face him seeing the smile you loved oh so much. You cuddled yourself into the black tank top on his chest, smiling back at him. "Did you have a good sleep Sho?" he nodded, tugging you closer to him.

"I mean you were beside me so of course I slept well.." he said, making you chuckle. Looking at the time you groaned, "I told my mom I would be home by lunch.. It's already 10 AM.." you started to try to get up before Shouto pulled you back down. "Shoutoooooo.. I have to get readyyyy.. Do you still have those clothes I stashed over here?" He laid his head against my back, "Mhm.. Put you can wait another hour or so.. that way we can have breakfast and then you can change..." you sighed, smiling. You leaned his head up and kissed his cheek, "I suppose I can stay another hour or so.."

Denki Kaminari

Denki Kaminari

You woke up to banging on your door. 'Oh shit' you thought, looking under the covers you realized that you and Kami were naked 'shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT' you kept thinking knowing that it was more than likely your brothers on the other side of the door. You shook Denki saying, "Denki! Wake up! They know were in here!" I whisper yelled, he woke up slowly, just in time to hear B/2 yell "I SWEAR TO GOD Y/N! IF YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND ARE NAKED-"

You both gulped, quickly getting up and throwing some clothes on. Kami had to help you a little bit since your legs hurt before you finally made it to the door, acting as if you had just woke up and weren't stressing. "Mm.. What do you four want..?" you asked your brothers as they stormed in your room, Denki laying on your bed playing on his phone as if nothing was wrong right now. You yourself started to look around, trying to figure out what to hide from your siblings when your eyes landed on the trash can, knowing evidence was there, you grabbed the can and ran, your brothers following in suite "I SWEAR Y/N! IF THERE'S A CONDOM IN THERE!"

 You yourself started to look around, trying to figure out what to hide from your siblings when your eyes landed on the trash can, knowing evidence was there, you grabbed the can and ran, your brothers following in suite "I SWEAR Y/N! IF THERE'S A...