Confessions {P5}

Izuku Midoriya {Deku POV}

Today's the day! I'm gonna tell Y/N how I really feel! Recently I've realized that.. I love her. She invited me over for dinner with her and Dai, so I thought I might as well tell her how I feel after Dai goes  to bed. I walk up to her house and knock on the door. "Coming!" I hear her say from inside, as she runs over to the door.

"Izu! You made it!" she said hugging me, we'd only been friends for a few months but she treated me like we've known each other our whole lives, I blushed as we walked inside where I heard Dai yell, "SIS! THE FOODS ON FIRE!" "OH MY ALL MIGHT!" she said running into the kitchen and taking something out of the oven, "Heh.. it's not terrible at least." She then cut out three slices and served them to us.

Once Dai went to bed, we sat on her couch and watched TV, I then remembered a reason I had come here tonight, "U-umm.. Y/N?" she turned to me, popcorn stuffed in her mouth "Hmm Yeah Izu?" "I-I wanted to tell you something.. important" she swallowed the popcorn and turned down the TV, "Go ahead." she said, smiling. I took a deep breath "Y/N.. I think I love you.. Would you.. go out with me?" I saw her go wide eyed and blush "Izu.." "I understand if you don't like me back.." I then stood up to leave before she tackled me and kissed my forehead.

"You broccoli head.. Of course I like you back, I'd love to go out with you!"

 Of course I like you back, I'd love to go out with you!"

Katsuki Bakugou {Y/N POV}

Today was a training day, we had quirk battles with class 1-B and for some god known reason.. the teachers decided to make me go first... and who was I fighting.. Monoma. That little bitch who keeps flirting with me in the halls. And yes, I know I normally would not just say 'little bitch' and not explain, but I need to move on. As we fought Neito kept.. flirting.. I felt like I could feel a glare in the back of my head, but I decide to ignore it.

After the battle, I ended up winning only to be pulled away by someone into a hall. "What the-!" "Why did he flirt with you!?" I heard someone yell at me, I turn to see the fiery porcupine himself, Katsuki. "I don't know! He just does this!" "Well why didn't you tell me about it!?" "I didn't think you would care!" "Of course I fucking care! I fucking love you Y/N!" I stood there shocked for a moment, looking at him like I was dreaming. "K-katsuki.." "What!" "T-think about what you just said..." he stood there for a moment before blushing, "Well Sh- I-I didn't mean to tell you like that.."