How You Meet {P1}

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

'Crap! Where did he go!?' I thought as I was looking around for my little brother, who had run off trying to find the newest All Might merch, why I agreed to bring him I don't know! Probably because of his stupid puppy dog eyes.. As I walked through the mall I soon saw my brother talking to.. a piece of living broccoli? Wait. never mind. It's just a stranger with broccoli colored hair.. WAIT STRANGER!? BIG SISTER MODE ACTIVATED!

"DAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO!" I saw my brother freeze as I stomped over, I quickly pushed him behind me and pointed at the guy he was talking to. "AND YOU!-" I saw his face of terror, and said something.. odd for me "..are strangely adorable when you're scared.. BUT STILL! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO MY BROTHER!" at this point his face was a tomato and my brother was laughing.

"H-he asked me to help him! I-I'm a hero in training!" I then recognized his face, "Oh yeah.. you're that kid who took All Might's quirk?" he quickly nodded as the shop owner yelled they were closing soon. "W-well! Gotta go! I still have to get some stuff!" he said running inside, I stood there for a moment, before grabbing my brothers hand and pulling him away with me.

"You like him~" "Shut it. before I tell Mom and Dad you ran off again."

Katsuki Bakugou (Age 6)

"Move it extras!" I heard someone yell as I continued to read my book on the sidewalk of the park. "Hey! You!" I looked up to see a ash blonde boy staring at me, "Didn't you here me! I said move!" "Well I'm quite sorry, but I was indeed here first, so I shall be staying here.." he looked at me like I was crazy 'Right can't talk smart in front of complete idiots...'

I sighed before saying, "I'm staying right here." I then returned to my book before he grabbed it from me and made it explode, "Hey!" I yelled before blasting him with my water quirk, "That wasn't nice!" I said before looking at the ashes of my book. "Great.." I said to myself as I started walking off, "Wait Up!" he yelled, chasing after me "This isn't over Bubbles!" I looked back at him "Oh! I can tell crybaby!" I yelled before finally walking off. Thinking i'd seen the last of him.