You Have A Nightmare {P15}

Posting this earlier than I planned on doing so that I can mention this, if you want a new character... GO VOTE IN 'The Facts Of Dating: Izuku Midoriya' NOT HERE! GO TO THAT CHAPTER SPECIFICALLY! Okay Thank You ❤

This is also me giving myself more work for when I make the new character's catch up chapter T-T pray for me..

...

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku was staying over at your house for the night, since it was the weekend and you needed help with taking care of Dai... when you had a nightmare.

"I-Izuku.. IZUKU!" you yelled as you ran over to him, bloody on the ground. "C-come up Izu.. please.. wake up.." he weakly looked up to you and smiled, reaching a hand up and putting it against your cheek. "D-don't worry about me Y/N.. remember.. I.. I love.. you.." he said as he closed his eyes and his hand fell away from your cheek. "No..no.. NOOO!" you screamed. "Y/N.. Y/N.."

"..Y/N!" Izuku yelled as he shook you, waking you up. You felt your face, feeling the tears running down them as you looked up at Deku. "You're okay!" you yelled as you tackled him in a hug, "Woah-!" he grabbed you before you both fell off the couch, landing on the floor. "Ow.. H-hey! Are you okay?" he said as he sat up and looked at your face.

You shook your head no as you put your head against his chest, still slightly crying as he hugged you. "Did you have a bad dream..?" he asked as you nodded your head "Y-you.. you died.. i-in front of me.." he smiled sadly as he kissed the top of your head. "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon Y/N... I promise.." you took your head away from his chest and smiled, before giving him a kiss and putting your forehead against his.

"Thank you Broccoli.. I love you.." "I love you too, Y/N"

" "I love you too, Y/N"

Katsuki Bakugou

Mitsuki had invited you to spend the night, no. That is not a joke. The mother of your explosive boyfriend had wanted you to spend the night, specifically so that she could ask you questions. So when your boyfriend came downstairs for dinner to see you he freaked out. Though he didn't mind you staying the night, even when you had a nightmare..