👟 The Facts Of Dating: Tenya Iida 👟

Your Snuggle Type: The Butt Cheek-To-Cheek (He's the guy)

...

His Contact Name For You: 💋🖤 My Dirty Little Troublemaker 🖤💋

Your Contact Name For Him: 💪💨 Hard & Fast ;) 💨💪

...

Favorite Dates: Your favorite dates are the surprise dates Tenya takes you on, where he only tells you what to wear and never where you're going. These dates can just range from a picnic to a beach date.

...

Where He Likes To Kiss You: Cheek, Forehead, Jaw

Where You Like To Kiss Him: Lips, Neck, Shoulder

...

Who Would Also Have A Crush On Him:

🔧 Mei 🔧 (Mei loves testing her inventions on Iida specifically, she fell for his willingness and sometimes she'll interrupt your conversations and just pull Iida away from you)

Who Would Also Have A Crush On You:

🐱 Hitoshi 🐱 (The boy from general studies fell for your trouble maker ways, same as Iida did, now he just admires you afar waiting for his chance)

🍇 Mineta 🍇 (*Throws Laptop* WHO THE HELL KEEPS PUTTING HIM ON THE LIST!? I did...? Oh right.. Well just to let you know.. every time he 'compliments' you, you end up kicking his ass out the class room)

...

His Nicknames For You: Love, Darling, Babe

Your Nicknames For Him: Strong Arms, Loud Mouth, Beefcake, Baby

...

Random Facts:

- After your first kiss you skipped the next class just rocking back in forth in the abandoned classroom

- You love annoying Iida. Like it's almost could be called a kink with how much you do it.

- You have to hide your gum from Iida, like literally. If he sees that box he's grabbing it and throwing it away. And don't even think about eating it, he's pulled gum out of your mouth before.

- If Iida carries you to class, it's normally in the form of a piggy back ride. Since you don't like the thought of you legs hitting the door frame if he carried you like a bride.

- You may already know this from reading, but you have a thing for guys with glasses. It's one of the main reasons you like Iida, because you can steal the glasses then almost force them to pin you against the wall to get their glasses back from you.

...

I've been pre-writing all of these and I started this at 11:00 pm and finished it at 10:00 am.. joy a few nights before it's uploaded

You just read 432 words