You Get Jealous {P29}

Here is the beautiful new BNHA intro for your viewing pleasure-

Also just letting you all know I'm taking a few more requests, and I'd rather you just comment instead of DMing me, thank you 😘

Now let's get into this.

...

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

You sat there, tapping your foot as you sat in class and watched Deku clearly get flirted with by Uraraka. You and Uraraka were friends, and even if you knew she USED to like him, you thought that this might only be happening since Tenya was surprisingly not here today. You were tempted to rat her out to Tenya before you got a better idea.

Smirking, you walked over to the two. As Izuku sat down, you moved and sat in his lap, his face turned red and Ochako had a slightly angry look in her eyes, hiding it behind a smile. As they started talking again, I leaned back and placed my head against Izuku's shoulder, making him wrap his arms around me. "Baby.. I need to go to the bathroom.. Can you help~?" you asked, smirking as Izuku's face became redder. "U-Um.." "I'll just leave you two be!" Uraraka smiled as she walked away.

I turned around, hugging him. "U-um.. Y-Y/N? Are you-" "I was jealous. Now shut um and hug me." he smiled, laughing a little and hugging me back "..Say.. still need h-help in the bathroom?" you smirked, grabbing his hand and pulling his along.

 still need h-help in the bathroom?" you smirked, grabbing his hand and pulling his along

Katsuki Bakugou

You weren't the jealous type, your boyfriend normally scared away any fan girls that were bothering him so you never got worried about someone taking him away. But today was a whole other story. No matter how much your boyfriend yelled, this girl would not leave you two alone, and the worse part was that you two were on a date. You were ready to drown her.

After a few moments of her trying, and failing, at flirting with Katsuki, you had enough of this. You took a deep breath, walking up, you wrapped your arms around Katsuki's arm and looked at the girl with a death stare. "Excuse me Miss. It seems you've mistaken my significant other for yours... You must not realize that he wouldn't want someone as unattractive as you. Now good day." dragging Bakugou away, you heard the girl scowl and walk off. He stopped you both, pulling you into a kiss "Never knew you could get jealous~"