1

Damage 38810

I Still believe in you.'

The beheaded skeleton turned to dust.  A smaller, fatter skeleton appeared and started to cry.  His tears hit the snow, and his eyes burned with vengeance.  The skeleton disappeared to face his brothers murderer.

The formerly beheaded skeleton woke up in the middle of an alleyway.  Confused, he sat up and rubbed his face.  But then, he noticed that he had skin.  He freaked out and looked at a thrown away mirror.  He had orange eyes, white hair, and had a long, thin, young, human face.  And he was wearing jeans, a white and red hoodie, and his scarf.  

Ok, let's review what I know.  My name is Papyrus.  I was killed by the human and somehow wound up here.  Also, I AM a human.

As Papyrus was going over this, another human walked up to him.  

Oh hello human.

Give me all of your money if you want to live.

I'm afraid that I don't have any g on me right now.

Death it is.

The human gave Papyrus a sadistic grin.  

Are you challenging me to a fight?

Papyrus' eyes glinted with joy when the guy said yes.

Okay, you get the first blow. 

Not a smart move, weirdo.

The man's hand turned red and started smoking.  He lunged at papyrus and grabbed his wrist.  Papyrus then hit the man with a bone and jumped back.  

Wh-what's your quirk, weirdo?

The man said this while coughing up blood.  

What's a quirk, and what's that red stuff coming out of your mouth?

The mugger was dumbfounded by Papyrus.

How the hell do you not know what a quirk is?  Almost everyone has one.  They're basically super powers.  And there is no possible way you don't know what blood is.

Papyrus decided not to tell the man what happened because, who would believe him.  The man was furious with Papyrus' silence and charged at him.  Papyrus then turned him blue, increasing the gravity on him tenfold.  He then shot up blue bones around him.  Then, Some guy wearing jean clothes walked up to the two people.  

Did he attack you, and did you use your quirk in self-defense?

He challenged me to a fight, and I trapped him in that.

So, yes.

The man took the mugger and walked off, leaving Papyrus on his own.  Papyrus decided to start walking somewhere.  He then saw some green haired kid getting suffocated by some thing made of sludge.  Papyrus turned the the green kid blue, but it wasn't enough.  He decided to try something that his brother could do.  He altered the gravity of the kid and he started flying towards Papyrus.  He stopped using blue on the kid and was charged at by the sludge.

YOU TOOK AWAY MY PREY!

Then a tall, muscular man showed up yelling,

I AM HERE!

And punched the air with enough force to cause powerful wind and take down the sludge.

Papyrus checked the green haired human to make sure he was alive.