"enough about me, look at you! you look amazing too hannah!"

"thank you! i have that summer glow from spending the whole tour with this boy I met, who actually goes here and-" She looked behind me and gasped.

"don't look now but there he is!"

"who?"

"anthony reeves! he's coming over right now!"

i recognised that name and then recognised his face as he stood next to hannah.

they greeted each other with a hug.

"ay! you're elmo's sister?"

i really don't like being called 'elmo's sister' because that's basically what i'm known for.

"yeah i know you, i always see you at elmo's games"

"i always see you too, big supporter of us i see?"

"definitely"

he looks me up and down with a sly smile, then turning towards the sound of a crowd coming over.

elmo walks over to us and stands in between myself and hannah. i absolutely HATE how he can somehow attract crowds of football boys.

"how do you both know each other?" he asks.

"we met over the summer" anthony replies.

"i see. show me your timetable"

i rolled my eyes. who does elmo think he is, a king?

"sick! we have math, chem and english together. we always get homework on the first day every year so surely come over to chill and do it with me"

"yeah, bet"

"bet"

anthony seemed to be elmo's first new football bestie, which meant he was gonna be around the house a lot

yay.

elmo and his group wonder off as the bell rings.

i was annoyed because homeroom is based on our last name and hannah is one one above me.

i walk into my homeroom and sit in the back corner of the room.

"hey, i know you! you're the captain's sister!"

great.

before i could mentally complain about how she basically called me elmo's sister, she continued.

"mars, right?"

she actually knows my name!

i look up in excitement and recognise her.

"yeah, i've seen you at elmo's games before"

"yeah, i go to support my boyfriend! i'm gabby!"

"so nice to meet you! which one of the guys are you dating?"

"andre!"

"andre! he's the dancer on the field, that's for sure"

"he really is. he's probably doing tiktok dances"

"tiktok?"

"do you not know what that is?" she gasps.

"I mean i've heard of it. maybe?"

"have you been living under a rock this whole summer!"

"I mean yeah, my only friend was in Europe for the whole time"

"that's not on, you both are sitting with jada and i today! jada comes with me to all of the football games because she has a total crush on yousif!"

we instantly clicked and exchanged phone numbers and all social media's, including tiktok, which she made me download and create an account for.