Resolution |12| (girlxgirl)

XII.

The holidays have started, I woke up this morning deciding to write a list for every day I have up until the new years eve or day. Which gives me thirteen days to act upon my list after I finished writing the thirteen things I would never dream of doing.

I got up from bed and pulled my notebook out of my bag along with a pen as I filed through the pages for a clean, unused page.

I looked back at my list reading through each and everyone of the things I'd never do if my life depended on it, “Katie, I got you breakfast and coffee.” Alice called as I heard her kick my dorm door shut.

“I'm in my room.” I told her.

“Can you open the door for me please.” She asked in a cute voice making me smile.

I got up off my bed in just a t-shirt and a pair of pants walking over to the door opening it, she was standing there with a doggy bag of food in her mouth and a cup of coffee in each hand.

“I'll take that.” I said taking the bag from between her teeth as I kissed her lips lightly.

Even though Alice and I aren't officially dating or even in that fact acting anything interested in each other besides being friends, we still act like we used to together before everything happened this year.

“What's this?” She said setting the coffee on the night stand as I closed the door taking the paper from her hand as I dropped the bag onto the side table.

“Well.” I said slowly as she lay back onto the bed while I climbed on her to straddle her waist, “this Alice is our list of thirteen things to do before new years day at midnight.”

“Why do I have to do it with you?” She moaned her hands on my thighs, “let me see the list.” She said holding her hand out to me as I placed the paper into it.

“I'm not doing none of these and you haven't wrote number thirteen in.” She said handing it back to me.

“Thirteen is more of my own thing, to do by myself.” I said resting my hands on her stomach.

“I saw Jess and Anna when I was getting you food.” She slipped into the conversation after I haven't seen or spoken to either of them in over a week, “Jessie asked how you are.”

“Good for her.” I nodded wanting to go off the subject as I got off her.

“So when we starting this list?” She asked.

“Tonight.” I smiled with a wink as I took a bite of my bagel.

I . Night swimming (19th December)

“Okay, define your definition of swimming because when I go swimming normally I would have a bikini with me or underneath my clothes, and normal people don't swim in a lake when it's snowing and like minus ten degrees.” She half yelled at me causing me to laugh as we scrambled our way down to the lakes beach, towels in our arms.