Resolution |2| (girlxgirl)

II  .

A week went by and the new girl is in four of my six classes and we still haven't exchanged any words, just a few friendly smiles when we walk past one another in the corridor or when we're going to our tables to be seated.

“So the new girl, you talked to her yet?” Anna asked from the side of me as we sat on the bench, the sun beating down on the side of my face as I looked up to her, using my hand as a shield to block the sun out.

“No, why have you?” I asked back turning around to see who Anna was staring at so intently, rolling my eyes when I noticed she was staring at the new girl talking to a group of boys.

“Nope, but I would like to know how she gets all the guys after just being here a week.”

“Is that all you think about?” I muttered.

“I heard it's because she carries a reputation from her old school.” Alice said sitting on the table top of the bench, eating her apple.

“Who told you that?” Anna asked her, taking her drink and having a large sip before screwing the cap back on.

“I have my ways, anyway I'm going back to the dorm. Catch you ladies later.” Alice winked at me causing my cheeks to flush a pale pink.

“What was that about?” Anna asked me with a raised eyebrow.

“I have no idea.” I shrugged getting up from the bench to stretch.

“She is still talking to them. I just don't get how she does that.” She said putting her arm out towards her, I turned around to see a bigger crowd around the new girl.

“Well I'm going to the dorm to go do my work. Have fun gawking at her. Oh one more thing.” I said standing in front of her.

“What?”

“Peanut!” I shouted pulling on her tie as hard as I could before running away from her laughing knowing she hated it.

“You are so damn immature Katie.” She half screamed after me.