Tip..Tip..Tip..

Some time rain drops were singing with lower tune some time upper tune!! She became attentive, Tip..Tip..Tip!! As if each rain drop was talking to another rain drop..then another and the chain goes on like this!! They were singing as if celebrating their last few seconds before losing their identity as Rain!! But they did not mind to lose their identification, they wanted to be lost, because being lost has its own beauty!!

Arnav smiled seeing her unmoved body.. his face came closer to her left ear, while his fingers held her fingers softly and whispered.

" You can convey any of your anguish to rain.. They will take away everything.."

He slowly removed his both hands from her, Khushi opened her eyes slowly and turned to him!!

" Does it happen in reality?? Do rain take away our grief??"

She asked uncertainly as this was the first time she was being introduced to rain in a different way not in her usual way!!

Arnav smiled, tucking her fallen hair behind her hair, he whispered.

" Baat Sach Ya Jhuth Ki Nehi Hai Khushi.. Ye Humari Biswas Ki Hai?? Agar Bharosa Karo to Yes, Warna No.. That's simple!!"

(It's not about truth or lie..It's about our belief!! If you believe in it, then Yes.. Unless No..)

He explained easily.

Khushi looked into his eyes, trying to understand his every word!! How does he always try to find out a optimistic aspect from every thing?? Was he always like this?? She could not understand whether she should call him as a simple personality or complex one!! Because sometime he is just too easy to understand and other time just vice versa.

*******************

"Ummm.. This sugar syrup is really yummy Khushi!!"

Arnav complimented, licking his finger and dripping into syrup once again!!

Khushi grinned, everyone likes to be praised specially then when they were putting their heart and mind into some task and Khushi was doing same..putting her all efforts and trying to prepare Gulab Jamun for Arnav as per his like as this is the only dessert he likes to have more!!

She was tempted the way, he was devouring sugar syrup, so took a spoon and tasted. In deed it was delicious, not too sweety but a balanced taste. She need to pat her back for this achievement!! Khushi thought inwardly.

She was about to take another spoon full, when remembered they had to drip fried Gulab Jamun ball into it and they could not finish it before. She stopped herself as well as Arnav from finishing it before the last step!!

Cooking was never that relaxing for her.. Whether it was because of her good mood or a good company Khushi could not find out easily. But she had to admit she had a beautiful experience cooking with him, though he was practically doing nothing than talking to her!! But that was relaxing. She then put Gulap Jamun into syrup to let it absorb the sweetness and Arnav and she left!!

**************************

Setting the table in balcony, so that they would not get wet but get the chance to enjoy with rain, Arnav helped Khushi arranging their lunch on table. Khushi sat on one chair and Arnav was about to sit down, but stood up. Khushi raised her brow.

" Now what??"

" Just a minute.."

He rushed inside the room and again came back with something. Khushi was surprised seeing him lightening scented candles.. Why was he doing that in day time?? She was confused.