"Look at him just big grinning!" KD teases.

"Allow it." Now he sees how annoying it is when you make fun of your boy for having a basic human emotion such as having feelings for the opposite sex.

"I can understand why you like her though. She's not afraid to do some stuff that other women won't. A very confident woman that knows what she wants."

"I think it's more than like, bruv," Ben interjects grinning at Anthony knowing he's about to start something. "He loves her innit."

"Why can't you keep your mouth shut?" Anthony asks with a glare tying his last shoe.

As Anthony stands up KD asks, "You've told her you love her?"

"Yeah," Anthony shrugs like it's no big deal before rolling his neck getting ready to stretch.

KD's eyebrows furrow and his mouth opens slightly. "But like in what way do you love her? Like you love her for being there for you? You love her as a person? You love her for the friendship you've built before and during the dating? Or like you're romantically in love with her? There's a difference."

"When you love someone you just love them. Are you now going to be coming with disclaimers every time you say it? I love you, but only because you're there for me. I love you, but only because you're giving me good pum pum. Like what?" He says making Ben laugh. "At that point you're loving with conditions."

KD puts his hand on his cheek. "Woww, he broke it down into this and that. Like the love doctor or sumtin." He pauses as if taken aback. "You're in love," he says in a matter of fact tone. "He don't wanna say it out his mouth because then it makes it real."

"You know Mr. Commitment Issues. When it hits him that he's in too deep he's going to go running like always," Ben states.

"You lot have no faith in me. I've been doing good. I'm a changed man."

"Yeah, until you cross paths with Feven or any other girl you've banged before. Then you gonna wanna do what you want without having to explain yourself to anyone like you did Abella after she answered your phone."

"You didn't actually get neck from Feven in the club bathroom? She was lying, right?" KD asks remembering Anthony telling him what happened in Amsterdam with Abella.

"No, I didn't." Anthony screws up his face making a hand motion to say what kind of question is that. "In the bathroom of a public place? Listen I have way more class than that now. Let's be serious," he says sarcastically since they want make him out to be so trash.

"I think you're scared of Abella on the low," KD wags his finger.

"Oh, 100%," He says with no hesitation. "When I tell you every man in her family is bigggg or a fighter... I was lookin' like rah what did I get myself into when I went to her family function. And the way she was punching up her cousin and ex.. They were cracking off every time they landed sounding like thunder, mate."

Ben and KD both fall into each other laughing. "How's a big man like you scared of a woman?" KD asks.

"Women get super strength when they're mad, you know," Ben says understanding where his cousin's coming from. "When I tell you my ex dragged me by my scalp when she saw texts to other girls. My scalp," he reiterates. "I'm bald. How was she even gripping the ting like I had luscious hair? Like a basketball," he says putting his fingers into his head to demonstrate.