36

Scarlet snores softly in my arms as the sun starts peaking out into the sky. I close my eyes, not having slept one hair last night. My eyes open when my phone starts buzzing beside the bed.

Kylie: Hey babe, we miss you down here in California. How's everything down in Pennsylvania?

I quickly reply.

Me: Hey you, what are you doing up? And I miss you too.
Everything here is so confusing right now. Like so much fucking crap.

Kylie: it must be serious, you said fuck haha.
I haven't slept, been watching movies and playing games all night lol.

Me: ange got mad bc Ricky and I were cuddling. Ricky and I kissed again and told each other we were in love with one another. I love Ricky but I feeel so bad about ange and just can I just stab myself?-.-

Kylie: FFS, no stabbing yourself!!!!!! I wish you were here it'd make life soooooooooooooooooooo much easier to fucking talk. 

Me: I wish I would've stayed in cali.

Kylie:    :////

I lie my phone down as Scarlet starts stirring in my arms. She wets her mouth making that cute noise that I love.

"Mommy?" She asks softly.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I want pancakes." She says quietly causing me to laugh a bit.

"Want then now?" I ask.

She doesn't reply, looking to be asleep again. Strange darling, strange. I look at my phone again and scroll down my instagram page. I stop on one of Ricky's posts.

@rickyhorrorx: I miss them..

I bite my cheek and double tap the photo of him. I then click on the comments, before reading any I type:

@ragdollxx: we miss you too..

I then send it and read the comments. Most of them are saying who. There's a few that catch my eye, that stand out because they're not like I love you Ricky, and who.

@bellamiw: Are you talking about Emi and her little girl? They both came on stage and you guys looked like you were in love or something...

I bite my lip a bit.

@jaycay: Emi and Scarlet?

@kkimbberly: if you're talking about scarlet and her mom I'm going to be rlly confused.

I bite my lip a bit and pull up my messaging app. 

Me: I miss you, I haven't slept at all and I wish you were here :,( 

I lay my phone down, he's probably not going too reply. 

Dad: I miss you too baby, whats wrong sweet heart?

Me: Everything.. I wished I would've stayed in California.. Everything here is so complicated.. 

Dad: What happened? Did Ricky do something???

Me: Not really.. I asked him if we could cuddle while the guys were out bcause I was feeling sick.. I fell asleep and when I woke up everyone was out in the main room.. Ange started yelling at me and I yelled back but then stormed out.. Chris said what mom used to say so I freaked the heck out and told ricky I needed him and we told each other we love each other so much..

I wait for a reply, Scarlet moving around some. 

Dad: dang kiddo.. do you still love him, truthefully and honestly? 

Me: so damn much it hurts..

Dad: Then fight for him.  

Me: I thought you didn't like Ricky?

Dad: I don't. But you love him and if you want him you have to fight for him, even if it hurts Angelo. Angelo will understand.

Me: How will he? He likes me a lot.

Dad: He called earlier and needed advice, I told him that he needs to give up on u, not in the friendship way but the more then friends. I told him I know u better then anyone and that u have always loved Ricky. He sounded hurt but he understood.

Me: wow, you sound like a teenager giving me advice. 

Dad: Go to sleep sherlock. 

I smile a bit and lay my phone down. I shake Scarlet a bit causing her to open her eyes quickly. 

"Goodmorning sweetcheeks." I say to her with a smile. 

"Mwommy?" She asks her voice groggy. She starts rubbing her eyes with her fists. 

"Yes?" I reply. 

"I want daddy." she says cuddling into me. 

"I was just going to wake you up to go see him." I say kissing her head. 

"Yay." She giggles. 

***

Scarlet sits on my hip as she's softly snoring again. I ring the doorbell on the house, hopefully Ricky is awake. I wait patiently holding Scar in my arms tightly. The door lock starts making noise, the door opens to reveal non other then Jessica. I deflate a little bit.

"Can I help you?" She asks bitchily.

"Is Ricky here?" I ask her.

"Yeah, but he's asleep, why?" She glares.

"Scarlet wanted too see him." I say. 

"At five AM?"

"Childrens clocks are different then adults." She sighs at my reply.

"Come in." She says leaving the door area.

I go inside the house closing the door behind me. I walk to the living room too see Ricky asleep, on the couch. Jessica punches his arm making me kind of angry.

"What." He groans.

"Your daughter is here." Is all she says then leaves.

Ricky looks to be falling back asleep. I wake up Scarlet having her see Ricky and freak out. She jumps out of my arms and onto him, while I hear the front door slam. Both make Rickys eyes fly open.

"Daddy." Scarlet giggles on him. 

"Hi baby." He says looking a bit stunned.

He looks over at me blinking a few times then smiling. I smile back as he looks back at Scar.

"You guys are still in your pjs that means its still sleepy time." He says to her causing her too giggle.

He stands up with her in his arms walking in the direction that Jessica had went. He stops and turns towards me.

"Are you coming?" He asks his voice still groggy.

"Where?" I reply.

"With me." I grin a bit and follow him.

He leads us too a dark room and makes his way through it without kicking anything. I smile as he crawls onto the bed our four year old giggling and holding onto him.

"Stop being shy, come here." He whines too me causing me to laugh a bit.

I slide my shoes off and make my way to the bed, doing the same thing Ricky did but laying beside scarlet. Somehow Ricky makes his arm around the both of us causing me to smile.

"I'm glad you guys came. The couch sucks." Ricky interrupts the silence.

"Why were you on the couch?"

"I didn't want to sleep next to Jessica." He replies making me nod. 

"Daddy?" Scarlet asks.

"Yes?"

"Sing?" She asks.

"Anything for you." He whispers too her, a smile forming on my lips.