21

A finger pokes my nose causing my eyes to instantly open. Scarlet's standing there with a large smile on her face. I smile back and try to stand up but realize there's arms around me. Before I start to freak out I remember that Ricky and I fell asleep so it's probably his arms, god I hope. 

"Baby, is daddy behind me?" I whisper to her. She nods with a large grin. 

"Wake him up for me, would you?" She giggles and hops on the couch with us. 

"Daddy! Wake up!" She squeals and jumps between Rick and I. 

"Hm? What?" He croaks out sitting up, sending me falling to the floor. 

"Ow." I whine holding my head. 

"Shit, I'm so sorry." He says with a groggy voice helping me up. 

"No, it's fine." I shake my head and stretch my arms above my head. 

"Why'd you wake me up, little miss?" Ricky says looking at her making her giggle. She looks up at me causing me to shake my head with wide eyes. 

"Mommy told me to wake you up." She giggles. 

"Oh she did, did she?" He grins looking up at me. 

"Ricky, whatever you're thinking about doing, don't do it." I say with my eyes widening.

"Why not?"He grins standing up. 

"Because she woke me up and I couldn't move because your arms were locked around me." I say quickly. 

"So." He grins making me quickly run to the bunk area. I hear his feet padding behind me making me have to hold in a squeal. I fall on top of the thing that's in the back that has a bunch of clothing on it. I think it might be a bed.

I feel him fall on top of me causing me to laugh like an idiot. I flip over having him still on top of me. I wrap my arms around his neck still laughing somewhat. 

"Stop being such a beauty queen please." He groans causing me to laugh. 

"Oh shut up, I'm not a beauty queen." I reply making him glare at me. 

"Yes and don't you dare argue with me." He sticks his tongue out at me making me giggle. 

"Shut up." I hear someone groan making my eyes widen. 

"It's time to wake up, its two in the afternoon." Ricky replies. 

"Wait it's two?!" My eyes widen.

"Yeah, I saw it when I came back here." He replies. 

"Shit, no wonder Scar is up." I push him off of me and walk down the hall. 

"Scarlet, are you hungry?" I ask her as she plays with someone's phone. 

"Yes." She smiles at me. 

"Baby, who's phone is that?" I ask her. 

"Dwevin let me play games." She replies makig me nod. 

"Don' t run down the battery." She nods as Ricky comes out  of the back. 

"Food, she needs food." I say to Ricky. 

"Well we have pizza and ice cream and naked juice. I know that." He says to me making me glare at him. 

"Scar, does pizza sound okay?" I look over to her. 

"Yes!" She squeals making me nod. 

I look over to see Ricky taking a pizza out of the freezer. 

"I can make it." I say trying to take it out of Ricky's hand. 

"So can I." He grins sarcastically making me roll my eyes.