43

"So what can I do for you guys?" Sam asks us as we sit in chairs beside him.

"Well obviously we are wanting to get tattoos for Halloween. But we also want to incorporate something somewhat romantic." Ricky says causing me to laugh a bit at his dorkiness.

"Well what I was thinking since you always call me Lilly you could get Lilly Munster cartoonized and I could get Herman cartoonized and it could be something like that?" I say almost questioning

"I can do that." Sam smiles.

"Yeah we can do that, I like it." Ricky smiles at me causing me to smile too.

"Let me get some things drawn up and then you guys know the drill." Sam smiles and goes to the back.

"Do you want to go first?" Ricky asks me.

"Yes. Just so I can get it done." I smile.

"Okay, I can let you do that." He kisses my head.

"I love you my dear." I whisper kissing his jaw.

"I love you too little dove."

About an hour later Sam comes back with three drawings in his paws.

"Okay so here's what I have, I drew two separate drawings of one with Lily and Herman. But then I was like how cute if they got matching ones where they had both with little bats floating around." Sam says causing me to laugh a bit.

"Let me see." He hands me the paper with Lily and Herman.

"I like it a lot actually." I say with a smile. "How about you?" I ask Ricky.

"I Like it too, I think we should get that done." He replies.

"Alright, lets get this show on the road. So who's going first?" Sam asks.

"Me!" I say standing up.

***

"Scarlet, sit still so I can finish your makeup."I say almost holding her down on the counter.

"I'm bored." She whines.

"I'm almost done, if you stop moving I can get this done quicker." She stops moving causing me to smile.

I finish dabbing the white makeup on her face, her eyes already done by her father. She looks like a raccoon almost but since she's a zombie princess it works.

"Go show daddy your costume and hair." I say taking her off the counter.

She squeals and runs out the door, out of my room. I smile and look at myself in the mirror.

Truth be told i have no idea what I'm going to be tonight. I could be Harley Quinn but I feel like that would be too simple. Wait, Beetlejuice! I grin and grab my makeup and quickly start applying the makeup to make me look dead. I dab green mossy colored face paint along the sides of my face and neck. I grab my brush, done with the makeup, purple and green all over my hands. I start to tease my hair making it look a little bit wild. I nod at myself in the mirror done with makeup and hair portion, this is way too easy.

I make my way into my room and go to the closet. There's a black in white stripped dress I bought a few months ago in there.

"I knew I bought you for a good reason." I whisper grabbing it out of there.

I throw the piece of clothing on the bed and dig around my closet some more. I find some stripped knee high socks and pull out a pair of platform heels that are plain black. I go back to my bed and sit the items on the bed. I start off by taking my current outfit off. All I'm wearing right now is some spiderman sweats and a shirt of Ricky's. I throw those onto the bed and grab the dress, sliding it over my head and down my body. After that I sit on the bed sliding the socks up over my feet and too my knees. Finally I stand up and slide the two shoes onto my feet.

I make my way to my dresser and grab my favorite perfume. I sprites a bit on my wrist along with my chest. I see Ricky coming into the room behind me.

"Whatchya think?" I ask him turning around.

"I think you look damn fine as beetlejuice." He grins walking over to me.

"Well thank you, sir." I grin and peck his lips.

"You always distract me with that beautiful face of yours." He groans causing me to laugh.

"Go get ready, pony-boy." I grin pushing him away.

He smacks my butt causing me to yelp and laugh.

"You lil poop." I say causing him to laugh more.

I make my way downstairs Scarlet in front of the TV, eyes fixated on one of those silly Halloween specials on Nickelodeon. I walk to the kitchen and dump some candy into a large Halloween bowl. Since we wont be home I'll leave candy out. I know most kids take two pieces, if not all pieces of candy but I do want to give out candy just because I'm nice like that.

I sit the bowl to the side and walk to the fridge pulling celery and an apple out. I wash the three pieces of celery and the apple under cold water. I mean I don't use soap but I do rinse them from any dirt. I dry them off a bit and take them to the counter where I proceed to cut them up. I reach up for a small cup from one of the cupboards and sit that beside the food that's going to be eaten. I walk to the pantry and pull out the peanut butter getting a spoon in the process of getting the peanut butter. I scoop some out putting it in the little container I got out.

Quickly making my way to the living room I sit by Scarlet causing her to look at me.

"I made us a snack so we can prepare ourselves for later." I say with a smile. She smiles and climbs onto my lap.

My baby girl has gotten so big. It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital and I held her for the first time. It's insane to see her grow, and see how beautiful she gets. I feel like she's one of the most well behaved children I've ever known and it gives me so much joy. She's healthy besides the fact that she's on medication for prevention of anything. Obviously it's not 100% sure that anything will come back but it's something that helps and makes it easier for us all to sleep at night.

Scarlet starts crunching away at the apple and celery slices. This is her favorite snack to have at the moment and I'm glad that it's not the worst thing she can be eating