Don't Do It, Its a Trick

Start from the beginning

Frank started the car, "Someone put a bounty on us." 

As Frank started to drive Lena was trying to understand all this. Did Scott put the bounty on them? If so, did Scott know who Frank was?

When they got back to the R.V Amy had left. Frank was frustrated and Lena was annoyed, "Why do we waste time on her if she doesn't want to stay?" Lena asked.

"Because there's a bounty on her too. It's on all of us." He started to call her but she didn't pick up.

"Yea but, she obviously doesn't care that much so why try." 

Frank called again and sighed when she didn't pick up, "She's just a kid Lena." 

Frank called one last time, and she answered, "Look, kid, there's a bounty on us."

"I'm with a friend," Amy's voice came through the speaker.

Frank shifted, "Yea, well right now your worth five million to them, you better make sure your friend doesn't need that money." Frank hung up as Lena stared at him.

"You never told me it was five million. Who even has the money for that?" She asked him but he didn't respond. They sat there for a while before Frank got a text. It was an address to an apartment complex.

~

Frank and Lena made it up the stairs. Frank was dressed in his punisher vest while Lena wore a white tank top and a pair of black jeans. When they saw a man guarding the stairs Frank shot at him. This only made the two go up the stairs quicker.

When they got to the top they saw Amy holding her hands in surrender to two men aiming their guns at her. Amy used the trick Frank had taught her on one of the men but the other ran towards Lena and Frank.

Lena nodded at Frank telling him to help Amy while she dealt with the man. She took the gun out of the man's hand and threw it across the floor. Lena then took the man by his collar and shoved him up against the wall.

"Wait, wait." He sputtered at her but she only shot him in the stomach. He sputtered again but this time blood came out. "Scott." Lena lowered her gun as she listened. "H-he's putting an extra 10 million dollar bounty on you." The man coughed blood on Lena, "That man really wants you dead." 

Lena's nose flared as she looked at the man who smiled back at her. She let him drop to the floor as he said one last thing, "Scott wanted me to ask, how's Moritz doing?" The man laughed then Lena shot him in the head.

Frank then shot the other man in the head too and the three of them walked out of the building. They all walked until they got back to the R.V.

"What did he say to you?" Frank asked once Amy went inside.

Lena wanted to tell him about the extra bounty but she didn't want him to worry. "Just some shit about how he was sorry."

"It looked like he pissed you off." 

Lena sighed, "Yea, I was sick of his whining."

~

They had waited on the rooftop for days watching for the schedule Billy was on. Curtis was with them, he was the sniper. 

The plan was when the party girls had left it was time to move in. They watched as an SUV full of women left, they started closing in on the entrance, killing a couple of guards on the way.

Once Frank and Lena got to the entrance to Russo's base they tried to find their way through the tunnels but they were lost. 

All of the sudden lights were flashing and music was blaring. Not only did it disorientate the two but it allowed Billy's men to attack.

Every once in a while, men with knives would run by making sure to cut the two. They did this until Frank and Lena were on the ground. The two listened to the men listening for the familiar voice.

"Did you really think that I didn't know you were coming Frank?" The Boston accent echoed in their heads. "Who's the girl Frank?"

"Boss, it's the girl. The one with the fifteen million bounty." One of Billy's men said. Frank just laid there shaking his head left to right. His blood gurgling in his mouth. 

Billy stepped closer, his boots making a click with each step. "Ah, so Lena isn't it? We might just take you, cut you in half, then give half to the pilgrim guy and the other half to the German." All the men laughed at this. Billy then sighed, "Break Frank, then finish him off." Billy told his men.

As Billy walked away the men started by taking Lena away from Frank's side. He mumbled frantically. Then he started to yell once he heard her grunts and her moans. They were abusing her just to get on his nerves.

Frank got to his feet and swung at the men who were punching Lena. He took each and every man out until it was just Lena. She sat there, her white tank top now stained red.

The two walked to a door with an exit sign above it. It led to a big room where more of Billy's men waited. Frank had shot at them quickly then he saw Billy running up the stairs into an office room.

He yelled then shot the windows of the room to try and shoot Billy. But when Frank ran up to the room, he only saw woman, all dead. Frank let go of Lena and started using the walls as support. He had just killed innocent women all because he was so determined to kill Russo.

As sirens started to be heard Frank just stood there mumbling and sometimes screaming to himself. Lena was too weak to run or to calm him down, all she could do was put her hand on his leg and just hope that everything was going to be ok.