9/ MEETING

DELICATE ⚣ || TK

DELICATE ⚣ || TK

Jeongguk laid his head on Taehyung's chest, his body covered by the sheets that he had insisted to wrap around himself. He'd look like a burrito if it wasn't for Taehyung telling him he shouldn't put the blanket around his head. 

Not that he minded, but still he's a burrito kind of guy. 

Taehyung on the other hand was reading that book again, this time no erection was sprung since he got his fill last night. You could say they were back on track minus Taehyung using his words against him from time to time to get extra "dinner". 

Reaching across the blonde, Jeongguk grabbed his phone and opened up his messages. Scrolling through until he landed on his and Jimin's conversation. The two were talking about some stuff they saw at Victoria Secret last time they had spoken and since Taehyung was so dedicated to his book he figured this would be the right time. 

Except it wasn't, because a loud knocking on the door in a fashion similar to Taehyung's caught not only Jeongguk's but the blonde's attention. 

Taehyung got up from the bed, slipping on his boxers and sweats before walking down stairs. Jeongguk followed behind him still naked, only wrapped up in the thin white sheets of the bed.

"Who do you think it is?" Jeongguk asked, bunching up the cold material around his body. Taehyung sent him a glance at first but then he fully turned around. 

"Why the fuck are you still naked?!" Taehyung whispered yelled, "I swear to god Jeongguk what if it's some random dude, I don't need him ogling my man." 

Rolling his eyes, Jeongguk dropped the sheets on the floor, "I had something wrapped around me but i'll open the door in my birthday suit if you keep acting like that." 

Pinching the spot in between his brows Taehyung groaned, "J-Just put the fucking sheet back on and stand behind me at all times." 

Turning  back around, Taehyung walked all the way to the front door and twisted the knob pulling the door open. His eyes widened and his chest felt clenched up as a wave of unknown happiness traveled through him. 

"Dad?"