7/ UNEXPECTED

DELICATE ⚣ || TK

Taehyung currently walked around the house, trying to find the ravenette who was currently avoiding him

Taehyung currently walked around the house, trying to find the ravenette who was currently avoiding him. They hadn't gotten into another argument, but they weren't exactly on the best terms. The wooden floorboards creaked beneath his feet as he walked upstairs to their shared room. 

Pushing the door open, he was met with Jeongguk laying on his tummy playing a game on his phone. It wouldn't have bothered him as much as it did if the boy wasn't wearing the black lace chemise that he had bought a few weeks back. It had slid up just enough to show the curve of his ass and the lining of the lace panties that came with it. 

Swallowing down the lump in his throat Taehyung sat down on the bed, grabbing his book from off his bedside table. He flipped through until he found his place, immediately he tried to imburse himself into the book he was reading, but through his peripheral vision he saw Jeongguk readjust his position. 

The black lace chemise had fully ridden up halfway, revealing Jeongguk's refined waist and full, plump and perky backside. The urge to reach out and touch him had started to trickle through Taehyung's mind out of instinct, but then he remembered he was supposed to be mad at the younger. 

Huffing, Taehyung slumped back into the pillow that he had propped up to support his back. He brought his eyes back to his, but it was hard to focus on the book as the words filled his mind with sinful images, and diverse ideas. 

'His hands fell upon his lovers, his lips covered in taint and sin traveling down his skin, dirtying it with each kiss. Eyes oh so deceitful, once filled with innocence glazed over with lust. He pined after the man above him, wanting nothing more than to be filled by him. 

His desperate pleas and calls for him were light, his throat already sore from all the sounds of pleasure he let out in past sessions. Regardless of his hindrance, he still attempted to call out for him, until his request was fulfilled. 

Their lips met in an entangling never ending passion, one that could only be portrayed in the movies and books. The love they made was like no other, full of desire and passion. It was how they communicated their love for eachother during their most intimate times.' 

It was obvious the book Taehyung was reading was a romance novel with a hint of erotica, and a hint of mysophobia. The main character, Seonghwa was mysophobic but he was also a masochist. His lover Mingi, a counselor, tried to help him with his phobia but in the end he realized that nothing could be helped. While Seonghwa hated to foul thought of germs tainting his skin, he reveled in the pain and hurt during intimacy with Mingi. Deeming him a masochist who erotically enjoys the downside of his phobia. 

The certain scene he had just read had him tightening in his pants. Usually things like this didn't affect him but with the lack of sex in his life, it had a thin layer of sweat and goosebumps shielding his skin. 

Him and Jeongguk had sex almost every day of the week, so he felt deprived having gone 4 whole days without touching him, but he was mad at him so that was different or at least it was supposed to be. 

He didn't wanna give in so soon, too prideful to be the first one to bring them back to their normal routine but Jeongguk had already caved in, a long time ago. 

Sucking it up, Taehyung slid over to Jeongguk, placing a hand on the delve of the younger's back. Thinking nothing of it the ravenette continued to play his game, sucking on his bottom lip as he failed the level once again. 

Stiffly, Taehyung moved his hand down lower, closing it up a bit so that he squeezed one of the bulby mounds of flesh. 

"Yes Taehyung?" Jeongguk breathed, turning his head away from his game and rolling over so he was on his back. His front now revealed and on display, his slightly toned stomach arched up a bit as he dragged his legs upwards in a bent position. 

No words were said as Taehyung leaned forward sucking in a breath as he molded his lips with Jeongguk's. Gently he tugged on his lower lip before he suckled on it and recaptured his upper lip in a kiss. 

Jeongguk's hands had slithered their way into Taehyung's blonde locks, gently twisting the strands between his fingers. Pulling away Taehyung look at him with hooded eyes, as if he was drunk, panting softly before he sucked in another breath. 

Their lips reconnected with one another's but their positions changed. Taehyung had situated himself between the ravenette's legs, hands on his thighs as he wrapped them around his waist. He pressed Jeongguk deeper into the mattress as their kiss got heated, his tongue against the latter's as they fought for dominance. Drool trailing down the corner of his mouth as their movements became sloppy. 

Lazily, Taehyung pressed open mouthed kisses on Jeongguk's lips, whose mouth was agape as his tongue stuck out a bit. Suddenly, Taehyung wrapped his lips around the muscle, enveloping it, sucking and caressing Jeongguk's tongue with his own, making eye contact with the younger throughout it all. 

In turn the ravenette rutted his hips upwards, pressing his bulge against Taehyung's through the thin fabric of his underwear. Eyes glazed over with lust, Taehyung got the hint and slowly began to thrust against Jeongguk through his sweats. The outline of his cock could be seen through his pants considering his lack of underwear, which had only benefited both of them in their quest for pleasure. 

All while this was going on Taehyung was still pressing open mouthed kisses to Jeongguk's lips and lazily sucking on his tongue every now and then. The sound echoed erotically through the room, their movement sensing lights had even dimmed to a deep orange color, shrouding the room in a sunset like vibe. 

The light shined against Jeongguk's skin, giving it a honey, golden color as he sexily returned one of Taehyung's kisses. His eyes were hooded also, they almost close to rolling to the back of his head as he started moving his hips in sync with the older's.

Whimpers and whines escaped his throat sometimes coming out gurgled every time Taehyung would thrust in a particular way. 

A heat moved through his body, all the way from his head to his toes as he looked down at their fronts. The head of his cock peaked out from beneath the lace, red and leaking clear precum on his stomach. A patch of wetness stood out against Taehyung's sweats, every time he moved his hips forwards a line of wet precum would appear that connected their fronts, and as he moved backwards it looked as if the precum would come pooling out of the fabric out of pressure. Like if you were squeezing out a sponge. 

Taehyung rested his forehead on Jeongguk's, looking directly into the younger's lust driven eyes. Their breaths coming out  broken and labored, as one breathed in the other breathed out and strings of broken curse words escaped their mouths along with it. 

The couple's pace had gotten faster, Jeongguk's stomach now covered in a layer of sheen displaced precum as their abdomens rubbed together. Finally the worn out wooden frame of their bed started to creak as Taehyung finally moved his hips as if he was fucking the younger. 

Whining loudly, Jeongguk's hips sputtered as he grinded against Taehyung's bulge, cock twitching beneath his underwear as cum pooled out of the slit. 

Cursing at the sight, Taehyung rocked his hips faster, middle aching as his body began to process without oxygen. Still though he pushed through until he felt the front of his sweats get heavier and droop as he came, his body slumping down against his lovers. 

"BITCH OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, IT'S MOVIE NIGHT HAG!"