3/ CALLS

DELICATE || TK

"T-Tae, n-not now, J-Jimin is about to c-call me

"T-Tae, n-not now, J-Jimin is about to c-call me." Jeongguk mumbled as he begrudgingly pulled Taehyung's hands out of his pants.

"Didn't you just talk to Jimin yesterday." Taehyung said as he flopped back onto the bed, folding his arms across his chest.

"Y-Yeah, but we're talking about something serious a-and boys aren't allowed." The ravenette concentrated as he watched his phone, painstakingly waiting for Jimin to call.

"You're a boy Jeongguk." The blonde deadpanned.

"W-Well then no tops allowed, only bottoms." He pouted before he opened up his phone and stared at Jimin's message. His best friend had told him he was gonna call him in a few and to Jeongguk that meant now.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his lover's obvious stupidity, sometimes he wonders if the ravenette actually paid attention in school.

"I'll just go to Mina's house then." He said as he got up and walked out of the room and Jeongguk obviously followed after him.

"Why do you need to go to her house?"

"Because she'll actually talk to me, her and Chaeyoung."

"B-But I'm waiting for Jimin to call." Jeongguk grumbled.

"You don't have to wait, there's a reason you have a ringtone. If you don't wanna talk to me you could've just said so." Taehyung said as he walked around the den looking for his keys.

"I-I do w-wanna talk to you i-it's just I really need to talk to Jimin about this specific situation..." Jeongguk looked away from the latter, his expression too intimidating for him.

"Why do you need to talk to him about it though? I'm your husband, not him. If you wanna confide in someone, I should be the first person you come and talk to. I'm here to support you and I can't do that when you're hiding things from me."

"Y-Yeah, b-but this isn't j-just something I can tell you..." The ravenette whispered, trying to be as quiet as possible. Not wanting Taehyung to question him further on.

"And why is that? Please tell me why you can't tell me about this if it's affecting you so badly." It was obvious another argument was gonna break out by the way Taehyung had raised his voice. Jeongguk felt  a bit bad, but at the same time he wanted to stand his ground.

"I just can't...isn't that a good enough answer?" The younger sighed.

"No?! It's not a good enough answer! I tell you everything, every problem, every feeling, every anything, but the moment I ask you to tell me how you feel, you just close up all of a sudden and act like you can't trust me!"

"I d-do trust y-you Jeongguk, I pr-promise you I do b-but I just can't talk to you about this..." His voice had gone even softer than before, cracking every now and then as if he was about to cry.

Taehyung pinched the skin between his brows, sighing harder than before, before he looked back at Jeongguk. "You can't talk to me about anything, Jeongguk. The moment I ask you to talk to me about how you feel, you go blank. You dodge everything I ask and then go run off to Jimin and rant about how you feel to him. I literally have to listen to you talk to someone so easily about yourself than you do to me, and I've known you since you were 15!"

"I-I'm sorry o-okay, i-it's just that-"

"It's just what?! The fact that you obviously don't trust me with your feelings? Sometimes I wonder if you're just that stupid Jeongguk. Stop deflecting and acknowledge the truth. You don't trust me and it's obvious. Maybe you should go to counseling, hm? Maybe it'll be better for you to rant to a absolute stranger rather than me."

"I'm not the one with the fucking mental disorder here."

"You're not the one with the what?" Taehyung chided.

"The one with the fucking mental disorder. Or can you not hear? You're prancing around here like you're all fucking high and mighty as if you're better than me a-and you're scolding me for not being able to talk to you as if you might not be the damn issue!" Jeongguk's eyes widened for a quick minute as his chest rose and fell rapidly. His heart beating in his ears as he looked down at the ground.

"So that's how you really feel then?" Taehyung asked.

"Y-Yeah, that's how I r-really feel." Jeongguk nodded his head lazily, his hair sweaty from the humidity of the room and the anger he could feel radiating off of his husband's body.

"Well then fuck you, fuck this, and fuck our marriage. If you really can't trust me then maybe we shouldn't have ever gotten married in the first fucking place!" Taehyung yelled as he pulled the wedding band off his finger and threw it to the ground.

And before Jeongguk could realize it, Taehyung had already walked out of the house, wedding bandless in all of his glory.