4/ GUILT

DELICATE || TK

"Jeongguk I'm gonna need you to calm down and explain what happened to me, otherwise I can't help you with this

"Jeongguk I'm gonna need you to calm down and explain what happened to me, otherwise I can't help you with this." Namjoon said as he rubbed soothing circles on Jeongguk's back.

They were currently sitting in his living room, a day after everything had went down and Jeongguk had seemed as if he had gone crazy. He had dark circles under his eyes, his hair was a mess and his house looked like it hadn't been cleaned in days even if it had only been 24 hours.

"H-He hates me Joon, and it's all my fault." Jeongguk sobbed into the big wad of tissue he was holding to his face.

"I need you to tell what happene-"

"I-I didn't mean it, I just w-wanted to hurt his feelings and w-we were in the heat of the moment, I feel so bad Joon and I don't know what to do." Jeongguk looked up at Namjoon, his lips and eyes both replicating that of a pout.

"Well since you won't tell me what happened, how about we send him a apology." Namjoon suggested.

"B-But he blocked my number..."

"Well you can send it through mine, I don't think it'll make him instantly forgive you but it's the least you can do for right now."

"You can't stay here forever Tae."

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he ate another handful of chips, "I can and I will, I'm never going back to that traitor."

"Jeongguk is not a traitor Taehyung." Mina sighed as she snatched her chips away from the blonde.

"Did you not hear what he said to me, that's traitor enough for me." Taehyung rubbed his eyes, which were puffy from all the crying he did on the way to Mina's house.

"Do you really think he meant what he said? I'm not excusing it but both of you said some mean things to each other. When you argue you're trying to hurt each other's feelings and you don't care another what you say. Even if it isn't right, you have to admit that I'm right." Mina argued.

"You may be right, but that doesn't mean I care."

"Taehyung can you stop and think for a minute, I know you're hurt but you're gonna end up losing the boy you pined over for years over an argument."

"Fine by me then."

Mina sighed as she shook her head at him. Taehyung was known to be stubborn so this was obviously gonna be and challenge.