@twinklelittlescar

twinklelittlescar

1) "Name?"

Scarlett

2) "Age?"

Just turned 21!!

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Writing (obviously), reading, sleeping, being with my family

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing when I was very young. My grandad encouraged me to do it; he was a really creative guy so he wanted both my sister and I to know about expressing ourselves. My sisters is in my opinion an incredible artist and I like to write so it’s always been something that I’ve gone back to. It makes me happy.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first story that I completed was about my grandad. We had to write about a memory for a project in school and I chose to write about him because he had recently passed away. My teacher gave me a really good grade and showed it to my mum and my mum was really emotional and really happy about it. I knew from then on that it was something I always really wanted to do.

Fanfic wise; I was 13, it was one direction, it was cringey af and I’ve deleted all memory of it from the internet. It got quite a good amount of reads and viewers but the quality was so crap. Despite that I had so much fine writing it.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I used to publish my fanfic on quotev, but that was because I didn’t have any idea that Wattpad existed.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

That I enjoy it so much. It takes up so much of my time and it can be a struggle to write when I have other things going on and I don’t feel genuinely inspired. That’s when I go on wattpad and see people talking about how they love the story and they can’t wait for more. I didnt expect people to really love this story so it keeps me motivated. I’ve met a lot of truly kind and wonderful people on here through this book and I don’t want to let them down.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Definitely sometimes. Sometimes I just am having a bad day and I feel like I’ve written something that no one is going to appreciate and it would be so simple to just delete my account and move on. But those times pass, I have no intention to leave and not finish what I’ve started.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

I have a couple at the moment; @stylesreads ‘Pretty Princess’ is the first story I read when I first came back. It’s such an amazing story, so descriptive and full of life. It’s one that really makes me happy. Also ‘Notting Hill’ by @golddustharry who is an amazing writer in general, but this one just takes me right back to living in London, and I love the spin of Harry not being the famous one in the relationship.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Tons! @stylesreads and @choosegivelove were the first people to come and talk to me when they joined and they’re both always so sweet and kind to me. @mahonesbabyygirl as well, she’s so supportive and lovely. Those are my mains, but I feel like everyone I talk to on here is really wonderful, and that we’re all kind of friends in a weird connected way.