VIII

I screamed, thrashing around violently in the arms of these giant hulk-looking men, they've been holding me down for hours my whole body hurt. I'm mentally and physically drained, I've screamed myself hoarse and my throat burns. 

"lâche-moi les bâtards," I shouted my words broken. (let go of me, bastard.)

I tried fighting them off, but it's of no use I'm useless against them, and I don't want to watch anymore the scene is too horrific. Despite everything I couldn't help but think that God answered my prayers by removing Lucio from my life, he does work in mysterious ways and he sent Zathrian.

They turned my head forcing me to watch the scene in front of me that held nothing but horror for me and pain for him. I couldn't stop the tears that fell from my eyes, all tears of joy and shouts of happiness, but I'm scared shitless of what he'll do to me after he's through with Lucio

"AAAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHHH FUCK!" He yells, I gasped as I was looking right in his bloody mouth.

He lowered his head tiredly and in defeat. I've never been this satisfied, I've never seen him so weak and vulnerable. The last tooth was plucked from his mouth and thrown in a glass where all the others were.

"Kill me now," he begged weakly his voice was unrecognizable. He got a fake look of pity from the monster that was torturing him, he then let out an evil laugh that sent chills up my spine.

"Very soon Lucio" he lightly slaps his bruised cheeks

Lucio looks up at me, his eyes held nothing but pain.

His torture has been going on for exactly three days and we've been here for four days, I've fainted six times I'm weak, starved, dirty, and terrified I'm not complaining I've experienced worse.

I flinched as I heard whipping then his screams followed "No please no I can't go back in there! I can't watch!" I screamed as two hulks dragged me back to the room one on each side holding my hand I was thrown in the room and fell on my stomach, I got up and my eyes were met with Lucio bloody bruised body, he was torturing him to death.

Lucio has been brought to the brink of death and back alive over and over again.

He's put to sit on a chair with his hands  handcuffed "Let me go please," begs Lucio his foot now being cuffed to the chair

"I thought you wanted to die," Zathrian said in a sad tone walking towards a table that held different variety of torture tools, he picked up something and walked back to Lucio.

Zathrian held a hook in his hand and aimlessly took a swing at Lucio, and it stabbed him in the chest "Oh please no," he yells, all he knows is pain.

I hissed as if I was the one getting stabbed I just wanted to get out of here I didn't want to watch I started crying for my life, I didn't want to die like Lucio.

"Kill me please I can't take it," He cried

Ha! Who's the coward

Zathrian gave him a fake look of pity "I thought you were stronger than this I like a fight" he grins like a maniac, he enjoys doing this.

It's like it's been going on forever I'm tired my voice is sore I can't scream all I have to do is watch, he started taking out Lucio's fingernails with pliers each time he removed a fingernail he chopped the finger off I close my eyes, and they forced them open immediately he had already lost four fingers and both his big toes.

His screams kept ringing in my ears. I cringed and shivered in disgust as his ears were cut off I blinked away the tears.

"Don't worry Lucio just another minute, and your sufferings will be over" he threw his ears on the ground taking pictures of his battered body.