la vie en rose

It felt like they were the only people in the world. With the voice and the looks of an angel she sang La Vie en Rose. Bradley was flabbergasted how could someone so petit and small sing with that much power. He was mesmerized by her perfect blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. She was by far the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"Bradley? Bradley?"
"Huh? Sorry mum what did you say?"
"She's amazing isn't she?" "Why don't you try to talk to her?" "I don't know." Gloria yawned. "Are you tired mum? I will talk to her later let's take you home."

They walked away his eyes still fixated on her. When they were home he immediately texted his manager.

Lady gaga I need her. I need to see her. Could you arrange a meeting with her for me? Please as soon as possible.

Brad it's 3 am go sleep I will arrange something in the morning.

He sighed how could he ever sleep now. His thoughts kept wandering to the beautiful blonde he saw. Singing like it was the last thing she could do with so much passion. He knew it when he saw her she is going to be Ally.

The next day his manager called him.
"I spoke to her manager and she can talk to you this Thursday 7 pm." "Great where is the meeting?" "At her house I'll text you the adress later."

He squealed from excitement. God he looked like a school girl. He prepared everything he wants to say just to be sure the meeting would go perfectly.

....
Tell me what you think of it in the comments! I hope you'll like it.