3

Trigger Warning- Mentions of suicide

Y/N's P.O.V. 

It was weird, walking around and not quite recognising where you were. Of course I knew Belleville well, I had grown up here, but things change.
I had been discharged and with Daniel's help I had managed to get the keys to my old house. Apparently my mother had paid it off and left it in my name for when I woke up. But then she killed herself, left me alone.
I swiped at the tears forming and took a breath. I didn't need to think about that now. Without realising, I had stopped outside of an all too familiar house.

"Uh, can I help you?" I turned to face a tall dark haired man. He looked strangely familiar, like something from a dream.

"Sorry, my friends used to live here." I said awkwardly, shoving my hands in my pockets.
"I've been gone a while."

"I don't think so, you must have the wrong house. My brother and I have lived here our whole lives." My eyes widened and everything clicked into face.
"I kind of recognise you though, are you friends with Mikey?"

"Gerard?" I choked, feeling tears in my eyes. He looked shocked.
"Gee, it's me."

"Uh, don't cry! Please? Mikey!" He shouted and I looked at him in disbelief. The door opened and an all too familiar blond stood there, looking at me in shock, before he ran and tackled me into a hug.

"You're awake! You're okay! Oh God! You're alive!" He cried and I hugged him back, both of us crying messes.
"I never thought you were going to wake up!"

"Y/N?" Gerard asked quietly and I nodded my head. The older Way joined the hug, starting to cry too.
"We look like total losers, we should go inside." We laughed a little and Mikey kept hold of my hand as we went inside. It hadn't changed a bit in here.

"When did you- oh God. I've missed you so much!" Mikey grinned and I wiped away some more of my tears.

"Yesterday. You're my emergency contact, but they couldn't get ahold of you. I was on my way home and ended up here." I admitted.
"My nurse actually offered to drive me home, but I figured I needed the exercise after sleeping for 4 years."

"Frank broke my phone a few days ago. I'm gonna kill him." Mikey groaned.

"How'd you live without me?" I asked. Mikey and Gerard exchanged a look.

"I'm gonna call Frank and Ray, let them know practice is cancelled." Mikey left awkwardly and I looked at Gerard in confusion.

"Mikey visited you a lot." He sighed and we sat down on the couch.
"Don't hate me for not visiting you. It was my fault you were in a coma and I couldn't deal with it."

"Gee, it wasn't your fault. I don't hate you, it must have been hard and it was 4 years ago. You had to move on." I sighed, not wanting him to feel guilty.

"You got hit by that car because I made you uncomfortable and I couldn't live with myself. Literally." My eyes widened in horror.
"Mikey caught me before I could do any real damage to myself. Mom and Dad were really upset and so was Mikey, but your mom was pissed. She screamed at me for being so selfish, saying I was like a son to her and it was bad enough she had already almost lost you. She said someone had to be there for you when you woke up and then a week later... she, Y/N I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Shh." I hugged him and he held onto me tightly.

"I should be the one telling you it's okay, but the other way around." He laughed weakly and I shook my head.

"I have time to get upset later." I said absentmindedly.
"I'm gonna get a glass of water, do you want one?"

"Please." He muttered and I stood up, finding the kitchen without hesitation. Nothing had changed. I grabbed to glasses out of the cupboard, before turning and seeing two figures in the window. I dropped the glasses in shock and stepped back, before Mikey and Gerard burst in.

"What's- Y/N?" Gerard pulled me away from the broken glass and the two men looked guilty in the window.
Mikey walked over and opened the back door, letting them in.
"I text you telling you practice is cancelled and you show up here anyway?"

"You said it was a family emergency! So we brought pizza and soda and did not expect to find a cute girl in the kitchen!" The shorter of the pair exclaimed. The taller one hit him and looked at me apologetically.

"Sorry for scaring you. This idiot decided we should come over anyway, but thought it was a good idea to come in through the back." He apologised and I nodded my head and little.

"Y/N, this is Ray Toro and Frank Iero." Mikey said, pointing to each of them, in a bored tone and I took the brush off of him.

"Y/N? As in Y/N Y/N?" Frank asked. I raised an eyebrow.
"Dead Y/N who isn't really dead?"

"Frank!" Ray and Mikey yelled at the same time.

"It's fine. I guess I kind of was dead."