2

Gerard, Ray and Y/N ~ Age 21
Mikey and Frank ~ Age 20

Y/N's P.O.V.

When the Hell did I fall asleep?
I let out a groan, but became increasingly scared when I couldn't move. I tried to open my eyes, but it was useless. I continued to struggle, until I felt my hand move.

"Did you see that?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

"It's about time." Another voice laughed.
I wanted to scream, but I soon found it was becoming increasingly easier to move. After what felt like days, I managed to open my eyes, only to close them again at the brightness of the room.
"Welcome back to the land of the living, Miss L/N."

"What?" I asked, my voice unfamiliar and scratchy. Almost as if I hadn't spoken in days.

"Do you remember what happened?" The woman asked with a small smile.
I shook my head and her smile faded.

"Miss L/N, you were the victim of a hit and run. We've been waiting for you to wake up from your coma for quite a while." The man said and I recognised the uniform he was wearing. He was a nurse, the woman was a doctor.

"Where's my mom?" I asked quietly and the woman gave me a sympathetic smile.

"You need to rest, there's a lot that's happened in the past 4 years-"

"4 years? I've been in a coma for 4 years?" I asked shakily.
"I need my mom and oh my God."

"You're hyperventilating. You need to calm down, okay?" The nurse asked, sitting on the end of my bed.
"Your mother died last year, she left an emergency contact number for a gentleman, but we haven't managed to get ahold of him yet."

"We need to run some tests and you're going to have to stay another night, so we can monitor you, but then you'll be free to go." The doctor said and I shook my head.

"I can't be here. I need to go." I said quietly and she shook her head.

"I don't advise that." She said with a frown.
"You've been in a coma for a long time."

"Well, I'm an adult now, right? It's my choice." I said shakily.

"Why don't we try and contact the gentleman again and we can go from there?" The nurse said.
The doctor left and I put my head in my hands.
He passed me a glass of water.
"I'm Daniel."

"Thanks." I sipped the water and he gave me a small smile.

"I've been your nurse for over 2 years. We all knew you would wake up, we just didn't know when." I nodded my head a little.
"Uh, I know this is gonna sound kind of weird, I mean, we've just technically met, but when you get out of here, do you want to get a drink?"

"Uh... 4 years. I'm 21 now? Right?" He nodded his head. This guy looked to be 27, at least. It's not that he wasn't good looking, but I was still in the mentality of a 17 year old.
"I guess, but can you tell me what happened? With the hit and run?"

"Yeah, I didn't work here when it happened, but I think you were with friends when it happened." He said and my eyes widened.
Mikey and Gerard. They were my only real friends. He pulled out what looked like a phone, but more advanced.
Of course it was more advanced, I'd practically been dead for the past 4 years.
"Here, this might help." He handed it to me and it was an article.

Teenager, Y/N L/N, struck down in hot and run outside of Belleville theatre.
L/N (17) was knocked down during her evening out with her friends Gerard Way (17) and Michael Way (15). She has been reported to have slipped into a coma, but there has been little news of her condition as of yet. The driver has yet to be found.

"Oh, God." I whispered and Daniel took his phone back.
"Gerard and Mikey. Are they okay?"

"Mikey Way is the name of the boy who has been visiting, he's the emergency contact, too. He comes every few weeks, but he's not been in a while." I looked at him in shock.

"Mikey visits? Even after 4 years?" Daniel nodded.

"Hopefully, we'll be able to contact him for you."