Definitely No.. She pressed her lips hard, folding her arms across her chest she remembered Arnav's support to her, his way of making her feel comfortable with him, his care, his confession, his warm forehead kiss, their intense hug!! She shut her eyes tightly. Though marriage was almost imposed on her, but today her heart was not resisting to accept their marriage..She accepted their marriage whole heartedly as well as Arnav!! And like Arnav says, she has also started watching that Dream where They Both Stand Together In Future, not as two diffrent individuals but as One.. 

He was a man that any woman can Fall for him, she was not exceptional case though!! A lazy smile came across her face..

It's been almost 28 days now, so many more days are still there. And the waiting was getting impatient. 

"Khushi.."

Khushi turned around hearing Aman's voice, Aman and Nitya came forward. Khushi hugged Nitya tightly.

"I'm so happy for you Nitu!!"

She gave a really tight  hug to Aman.

" You have to keep my best friend happy at any cost Aman.. Unless be ready to see the consequences.." (she threatened him, trio shared a laugh.)

" Thank you so much Khushi!!"

" For why??"

" If you had not been in Arnav's life, I would have never met Nitya.. So thank you so much. She is one of  the best things happened in my life.."

Khushi smiled, hugging them at a time. Aman said.

" It still feels incomplete today... I wish Arnav were here!!"(Being in their happy hug.)

Khushi felt miserable when Aman said so.. She pulled back after a second and said.

" You guys enjoy, I'll meet you both later."

Kissing Nitya on her cheek, she left from there.

*********************

It was Sunday, it's been 40 days now Arnav had left!! Kaira had off from her kindergarten, so she was at RM. She was playing with Khushi in bedroom, asked.

" Are we going to sleep tonight alone or Uncle would join us??"

Khushi smiled, tucking her hair aside she replied.

" He is not here Kaira.. So we both will sleep together!!"

"Okk.. But Cookie, I want to talk to him.. Now!!"

Khushi nodded her head; she dialed Arnav's number then gave the phone back to Kaira.

"Yes, Khushi!!"

Kaira giggled. And replied hearing from other end..

" It's not cookie.. It's Kaira.."

Arnav smiled hearing kaira's cute talk.

" Waoh.. Then Hi Kaira.. But what are you doing with Cookie's phone??"

He called Khushi as Cookie, earning a laugh from Kaira while Khushi rolled her eyes. 

" No..No.. She is my Cookie but yours Khushi!!"

Her innocent talk, did make Arnav feel delight!!! She is his..only his!!! He was so happy hearing from Kaira, people says kids talk that what adults find so difficult to express so easily!! Arnav smiled. A light pink shade came across on Khushi's cheek hearing uncle-niece conversation!!

Kaira added.

" Guess what Uncle??"

Arnav replied gathering his own strength to continue the conversation further.

"Guessing..  What Kaira??"

"Tonight I'll be sleeping with Cookie.. You out, Kaira In.. Hahahaha!!"

Arnav scrunched his brow.. Even this kid had known her uncle's insecurity.. Why will not she?? After all today-s kids are a little more advance!! They do know more than their age!!

Everything is just more than fine until it comes sleeping with Khushi. He can't bear sharing her with anyone even if that anyone is that litte  dog or his own niece. He wants to see himself beside her at the end of the day, he wants to find himself on bed beside her.. He was again went back to his possessiveness..

"Why?? Why are you staying there tonight??"

He cursed his Di and Jiju inwardly for this sample. If they can't manage with their daughter, then they should have taken time before thinking for a child. 

" I'll stay here.. What will you do??"(She asked stubbornly.)

" Kaira!!!"

"Uncle!!!"

Before they could continue their fight more, Khushi snatched the phone, 

"Shut Up you both!!", she said loudly.

Kaira made face as Khushi scolded her, she ran away from there. Khushi tried to stop her but could not. Taking the phone to her ear, Khushi asked.

"What were you asking Kaira, Arnav?? She is a kid, not you by the way!! Have you lost it permantently..??"

"Why does she behave so annoying sometimes?? Why can't she just sleep with Mumma Papa?? and why does Di keeps on sending her here.."

Khushi hit her own forehead.

"God! Will you stop it now?? You are sounding really rude Arnav.."

" I don't at all like it Khushi.. Nor then when your dog sleeps beside you, neither then when Kaira .."(He made himself clear to her.)

" What will you do then when we will have Our Baby?"

 She asked not thinking  as his words forced her to ask so..

But when she realized, her eyes got widen!!! Even Arnav too forgot to tell her anything, Khushi covered her mouth cursing herself. Was she really thinking so many thing ahead?? A baby.. Their Baby!! Their very own..

 Arnav could feel desire building up in his body.. He remembered that picture perfect image he had dreamt of their Own!! He could feel heat rising in his body.. This woman will be a death for him for sure if she continues to talk to him without thinking further..

Her palms started sweating, how could she say something so casually!! She asked as if they are going to have baby in few days... Having Baby!! Khushi hit her head.. Damn!!! Was she that serious now?? 

She could feel words stuck in her throat. Hanging up the call, not getting the energy to continue their talk more, Khushi sat there face palming.

"Khushi.. Can you come here??"

She could hear Anita's voice, but failed to respond back. She was wordless.. Her mind did stop receive anything. "Coming Maa", some how she could reply back.