instant crush | luck voltia x noble!reader

Start from the beginning

"I sense their mana not to far away from us. Make a left, they should be somewhere around there," you advise, deciding to get serious.

Yuno takes a sharp left and sure enough, there they are.

"Yuno! Mimosa! Specks! wHaT's Up?!" a short ash-blonde boy waves in your direction, shouting at the top of his lungs.

You land, hopping off of Yuno's wind contraption thingy.

Besides the screaming midget, there are two others from the Black Bulls. One is Noelle Silva, whom you've already met before, and the other was a short, blonde boy with electric blue eyes. His smile made you a bit uneasy, but it was contagious.

"Hi, I'm Asta! Who're you?" the ash-blonde boy, Asta, extends his hand.

"(Y/n) of House (L/n)," you shake his hand.

"Another noble, aye? Shoulda known," Asta smiles sheepishly.

'Asta, huh? Isn't he that anti magic user? That would explain why I'm not picking up on any magic power from him.'

"First things first. We need to evaluate our whereabouts. Mimosa, since you're our navigator, I need you to display the floorplan of the entire dungeon," Klaus instructs.

"Got it," Mimosa uses her magic to show you all the layout of the dungeon.

"This time, let's stick together. That way we can avoid injuries since we'll have each other's backs," Noelle speaks up.

"Let's go then! I'm all pumped up!" Asta jumps around.

'I'm curious to see what the Black Bulls can do.'

~Time Skip~

As we're riding through the dungeon, you feel a pair of eyes watching you closely. Glancing around, you finally make eye contact with the creepy blonde boy from earlier.

"Can I help you?" you squint at him.

"I'm Luck! You're (Y/n), right?" he asks, still smiling.

"Correct...."

"When this mission's over, wanna kill each other?"

"Pardon?"

"I wanna fight you! I heard that you have crazy fast dark magic. Is it true?"

"I guess," you begin to back up from him, only for him to scoot closer.

You sigh in relief when Klaus interrupts your conversation.

"There's a gate at the end of this hallway. That should be where the treasure is."

"Once we're there, I guess Dork-sta could take it from there," Noelle flips her hair.

Reaching the gate, you hop off of Yuno's wind vehicle thing. Asta charges at the gate, swinging his sword at the large doors. Once the gate was open, the seven of you venture into the treasure room. You were a bit thrown off guard since you haven't seen so much gold at once. As you were in your little trance, you didn't see the giant spear of light darting towards you.

"(Y/n)! Behind you!" Yuno cautioned.

You knew you didn't have enough time to deflect the attack or move out the way, so you braced for impact instead.

'Well this is how I die. That's fine, I guess.'

But the spear never came. You were still alive. You turn around to see Luck standing in front of you, unscathed.

'That's fine too.'

"That was a close one, huh?" he smiles like a maniac, "we should've checked for traps first."

You just stare at him, trying to process what just happened.

"Y-you saved me?" you stutter, "Why would you do that?"

"Why wouldn't I save you?" he jested, patting your head.

"W-well, I've been such a bitch. Typical of a noble, but still...."

"Who cares? I couldn't just let you die; you still owe me a fight," he laughs.

"(Y/n)! Don't scare me like that again!" Mimosa bawled, pulling you into a bone-crushing hug.

"Sorry 'bout that," you chuckle.

You looked over at Klaus and noticed that even he looked a little shaken up.

"We're all relieved to see you're unharmed, but we need to regain our focus on the mission," he sighs, pushing up his glasses.

"Yeah, whatever Specks," you roll your eyes, following everyone else further into the treasure room.

Luck walks beside you and you can't help but to sneak a glance at him everyone once in a while. You're cheeks began to heat up a bit, causing you to break out in a sweat.

"You okay, (Y/n)?" he asks, still looking ahead of him.

"U-um yeah. I'm good," you quickly reply.

"Whatever you say," he smiles, turning to look at you.

'I owe a commoner my life. Wow. Wait 'til I tell my parents.'

"Luck?"

"Yeah?"

"I owe you everything. Thank you."

"Awe, it's no big deal. Although, I don't mind if you repay me with a fight."

"Deal. Anything you want, it's yours."

End.

Author's Note:

I need to start adding more character x reader action in my oneshots...if you know what I mean.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Word Count:  1,188