instant crush | luck voltia x noble!reader

Author's Note:

This oneshot was requested by the fabulous ShinikaruSenpai-chan.

Thanks for the request!

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

"I've called you here because I have a mission for you all."

Your captain, William Vangeance, stood before you wearing his usual smile. You were accompanied by Yuno, Klaus, and Mimosa. You'd rather be doing this alone, but you can't always get what you want.

"We've discovered a new dungeon within our kingdom. It's a bit smaller than the last dungeon, but that doesn't mean there's nothing of importance to be found. Just like last time, members of the Black Bulls will be joining you on your quest," William explains.

"Yes, sir!" Klaus, Mimosa, and Yuno salute in sync.

You on the other hand, stood dumbfounded.

"Why do we need so many people for one tiny little dungeon? Is this really how it was last time?" you commented.

"Oh, that's right! You weren't there the last time. Well, to put it simply, there was a bit of an incident. So having an extra knight on the job could make all the difference," your captain answered.

You shrug, heading for the door. No one else was following you, so you turned around to face your teammates.

"What are you waiting for, heathens? There's work to be done."

Klaus looks at William for his approval. He nods, signaling for the three of them to follow you.

And thus your journey began.

~Time skip brought to you by Mars~

"Here we are. This is the dungeon," Klaus announced.

'Thanks for stating the obvious,' you think to yourself.

"Yuno, you'll be in charge of our transportation just like last time," Specks turns to Yuno.

Yuno takes out his grimoire, creating those tornado looking things. The four of you hop on, finally entering the abandoned building.

"Ew. This place is filthy as fu-"

"Language," Klaus scolds.

"I was going to say fun, dumbass," you shot back.

"Could we please just focus on the mission? You two are so immature," Yuno sasses.

"Listen, windy. I don't know who think you are, but the adults are talking. Be patient," if looks could kill, Yuno would be dead.

"I apologize for (Y/n)'s behavior, Yuno, Mimosa. We need to find the Black Bulls before we continue, though," four-eyes states.