8:01 am.

Crap!

I was one minute off my schedual, so I had to pick up my pace to get back on track. I was out the door by 8:05, and waiting at my bus stop at 8:06. The bus arrived on time at 8:11 am, I took my usual seat, the back end of the bus.

I put my headphones in and turned on my music. 5 minutes later, someone plunked down in the seat next to me. I turned with a smile and said: "Good morning!"

"Yeah, whatever." they replied.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to listen to the music when the man next to me grabbed my iPod and dashed off the bus.

"Hey!" I called out after him. A few people laughed at me, where as I slumped my shoulders and looked out the window. I could only hope that they got that on tape.

As I was getting off the bus, someone deliberately pushed me into a puddle. I moaned and stood, my jeans torn, wet, and muddy.

Today was not going to be a good day.

I woke up, lying in Maine's arms. He too was awake, and he had his helmet off. Calmly watching me sleep. I let my eyelids close once again, and tried to get back to that dreamland where I could live my old life again.

He growled softly and humbly, asking me about my sleep.

"I drempt I was back in highschool," I replied. "I was happy,"

 He growled softly. I think he was saying something along the lines of; "That was a good time,"

I sat up. I wonder what Maine's thinking right now. He was so calm when I was around him. I streched my back and arms out before swinging my legs over the bed. He sat up and then he took his helmet off and I noticed he had a new tatoo on the back of his head.

"Who gave you this?" I asked him, my fingers lightly brushing it. It was this wierd symbol.

He growled abruptly and yanked his head away from my grasp. I gasped and pulled my hand away quickly. He had scared me.

"Sorry," I said looking down.

He immediately turned to me and growled an apology. I got up from my bed, er, Maine's bed, and decided it was time to leave.

"I should be going,"

He got up and held me back. He didn't want me to leave. But I had to, what would everyone think about this? Slightly creepy, perhaps?

"Maine, I have to go." I sounded like I was begging him.

He engulfed me in a hug before letting me head back to my dorm. I got back and looked into the shattered pieces of my mirror. I scared myself when I looked into my blue eyes. They were brighter than the sky, it seemed. I touched the piece I was looking at. I pushed away and rubbed my eyes.

I streched and yawned looking around for something to do. There was a knock at my door.

I asnwered it quickly, it was South. I was puzzled, her and I never talked and when we did, we were probably bad mouthing each other or replying to something one said with a snarky remark.

"Yes?" I asked.

Her eyes started to well up with tears. I suddenly felt bad for the girl, even though I had no idea what had happened.

"You're sensible, right?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied, letting her come in.

She sat in my only chair, so I just stood. She sniffled a few times, and opened her mouth to speak, but never ended up saying anything. I didn't know what to do.

"What's... what's wrong?" I asked.

"North and I had a fight," she replied instantly.

I suddenly felt even worse for her. Sibling problems was something I never had to deal with, but South pretty much relied on her brother. They were always there for each other.

I knelt down so I was looking her in the eye. I felt like a teacher comforting a small child. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked gently.

"I just... I don't want him to be mad at me," she explained.

"He's your brother, he can't stay mad at you forever." I replied.

"Yes he can, he's North." she replied with a sniffle.

"And you're South," I told her.

"So what?" she asked.

"So, you two have matching names."

"That's only because we're related," she finally looked into my eyes. "Your eyes," she commented. "they're really, really blue."

I closed my eyes and rubbed them a bit. "I know," I replied. "He's your best friend, go talk to him. Apologize if you have to," I explained.

"You're right," she stood. "Thanks Mini,"

"Glad I could help," I replied getting up from my kneeled position on the floor.

"You should get those checked out," she pointed at my eyes just before leaving.

I sighed. "Hey Beta," I started to converse with my little buddy.

"Hello," he replied.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Feeling quite good, thank you. And you?"

"Average, wondering about my eyes mostly." I walked back over to the shattered mirror. They had never looked this blue. They were almsot as bright as Carolina's green eyes.

"That is probably just a hormone variant," he said statistically.

"Jeez, you're starting to become Delta." I joked.

"Well," he laughed. "That isn't statistically possible,"

I laughed at his mocking of Delta, it was pretty f-ing funny too.