The meeting work |Chapter 2

Mark's POV
I went down the stairs in a hurry, the cars were rushing and my mind was completely troubled.
I didn't know what to do,what to think and when to go.
I was abducted from that moment and rushed into those words, mom probably feels bad right now.
I'm an idiot. As the power of the wind revolved around me also my thoughts rotated in my head.
For a moment i forgot that i needed to go to the meeting job.I was late, I ran hard to get there in time, after a few minutes i found myself in a big building, climbing stairs and first stopping at the secretariat.

I hope it is not too late, i should definitely get this job i said to myself.

-Hi I'm Mark Tuan, the person who left a meeting work for today at10:30 am.

"Let me check, sir"
"So please come with me"-the secretary said.

We went down a long corridor with a dark look, the boss seemed to not like the colors at all.

"Here sir."
I went inside...
sir...ummm i am ....

"Come in"

He told me with a deep and tempting voice.
I came for the meeting we left that day, you remember?

"Of course yes,come and sit down"-he said.

He had dark black hair, his skin looked like a baby and why would he give it the feeling of thinking differently, thinking that he was a dark, greedy man.
His lips looking soft and smooth, oh my god what i was thinking, i immediately shook my head thinking what i was saying to myself.

"Hey you, are you here?"
"What are you thinking about?" "Hmmm.

Ummm nothing sir what was you saying about the work?

"Listen carefully boy,i saw your Cv and i will call you tomorrow if i will hire you, okay?"
"You can go now."-He said to me with a deep voice.

I came out of the office saying goodbye and immediately thinking about it, why was it so cold in behavior?
Is there any problem?
HIs eyes let me know the opposite, he seemed to be hurt in life, is thIS The truth?...

Hello everyone!! I am new to wattpad and writing and this is my first book.
Im really nervous but also so excited about this story. Let me know if you like it and you can always tell me in the comments if I made any mistakes cause English is not my mother language.
Enjoy and have a nice day💗💕💗