Exams - the pressure

Another part ofhigh school, and this is probably the worst that the actual education our teachers can offer, is to place us under the high stress level that exams put onto our shoulders and cloud our minds with foggy formulas and horrid historical dates.

Sitting in class, the desks all separated, lined neatly if you can afford a private education, spread unevenly around the room if its public, having two white paged booklets handed to you, like food on a plater of defeat, flipped up side down, so no one can receive a cheated head start.

Now just imagine, dramatic music being played in the back ground, as if your life depends on how this exam goes for you, and in a way it does.

You know that if you can not pass this exam, thats your lifes goals out the window, POOF. Just like that, gone, no rocket to the moon, no life saving surgery, no famous author in your future ahead.Maybe,if your lucky,just shovelling sand off the foot paths, or being your schools future janitor.

See, this is what runs through the heads of millions upon millions of students world wide who sit these frustrating exams, the pressure slowly building inside their brain until it explodes, causing them to chuck their chair at the black board, snap their rulers in half and escape out the window like wild apes. See what high school can do to you?