Chapter 32 (Last chapter)

Zacks pov
"I wake up and feel something on my chest and my side, I look and Chris is laying on me and Rayin is laying beside me sleeping. I look back up at Rayin and he's looking at me "hi mama" I smile ""hi baby how long have we been sleeping?" He looks confused "no know mama" i hear some one walk in it's Matt "hey baby" Matt say I smile he turn on the tv and it changes a man say "this's is a world wide broadcast abusing your salves is now agents the law, you can still punish this but if your suspected of abuses there will be an investigation that is all" the the tv switch back to the cartoon I look at Matt he looks so exited "thank god that the law went through". I feel Chris move "hey sweetie" I kiss his head making him giggle I set up and pull them to me.

Matt's
I love these boys so much so seance the law pasted I have to do something for my love Zack iv been thanking of doing this for a while I kneel down on one knee I slip the box out of my pocket "Zack will you marry me?" I open the box it's a light blue diamond on a gold band he gasp he sets the boys on each side of him and tackles me backward and kisses me "yes yes of course I'll marry you" I set up with him in my arms I look at the boys there smiling "do you guys know what getting married means?" They both shake there heads "it means that to grown ups really love each other and want to be together forever" Chris nods and Rayin says "but Mama and Dee still loves us?" I nod and kiss his head "of course we still love you guys your our babies" they both smile.

(A month later)

Matt's pov
I'm standing at the alter waiting for Zack to be lead down the isle the boys are setting in the front row. The music starts playing I look and see Zack walking down the isle with his dad I smile he didn't want a black tux so I had him a purple on made he loved it. When he reaches me the minster started "we are gather here to day to unite theses men to get her in eternal matrimony if wants to object speak now or for ever hold your peace" no one says anything so he continues "you may say your vows Matt" I nod "Zack I knew from the moment we met at the store and you connected with Chris I knew you were the one" he's tearing up the minster says "now you Zack" he nods "Matt you have brought so much happiness in to my life I couldn't sand being with out you or the boys" now I'm crying "you may now kiss your husband" I do as I kiss him I know this is how my life was meant to be.
The End
( I hope all of my loyal reader enjoyed this story as much as I did, I want to thank all of you for reading please comment)