Chaper 4

Master and Jack had shocked expressions I wimper master snaps out of it"poor things" he says and picks me back up "don't worry you will only punish you if I thank you really need it ok?" I nodded " do you want something to drink?"I nodded "yes please" he looked at Jason and he went to the kitchen. " Lets get you some new clothes" he picked me up and took me in to a bed room he set me on the bed he went to the dresser and brought back a black shirt and jogging pants "arms up " I raised my arms up. He pulled the small dirty shirt off " you need a bath with that he picked me up and took me to the bath room he took my pants off and set me on the side of the bath I'm a little uneasy being naked in front him he turned on the water and put the plug in
-Time skip to after the bath-
He sets me on the bed still naked and hands me under where and a black shirt and sweatpants I get dresses quickly and he picks me up and takes me back in to the living room where Jack and Jason was setting on the couch Jason had a bottle of water, I'm thirsty but I don't know if master wants me to.Then master said "you thirsty Chris ?" I nod quickly "Jason can you go get him some water ?" he nods I'm surprise that he ask but happy maybe he's not cruel as others when Jason comes back he hands me a bottle of water " master may I drink it?" he looks at me strangely " yea you can thats why he got it for you"I frown he sounds disappointed he. He notices me "what's wrong pet?" master ask I look at Jason for help he's good at explaining thing "um sir he thanks your disappointed he didn't know that when your at the pet shop they train you to try to make your master happy no matter what and if you don't then they'll beat you or send you back or that's what I thought when master first got me" Jason explains to master then Jack said" it's true he questioned every thing he did, he was so nerves" master nods "Chris look at me" I look up at him "unless I tell you other wise then don't worry...ok?" I nod and lay my head on his shoulder " I thank we should go its getting late" Jack said as he stood up with Jason in his arms he put him down so he was standing up " get your leash Jason" Jason nods" yes master he walks over to the table and gets the leather leash and snaps it to his collar and hands the other end to him and they walk out "bye guys" they say on there way out I was confused I thought we had to craw every where I don't know if I can even walk after 8 years at the shop crawling or being in a cage " master douse Jack I-I mean sir let Jason walk? " master responded "yes why do you ask?" I was confused I thought that was a rule "but the owner said that was a rule" his mouth made o "no that's just for some, some master like there slave to crawl" that made since "can I walk m-master?" I said in a whisper "since you've be so good you can" I smiled "will you help he "yes of course let's try" he stud up and put me on my feet when I tried to take a step I fell agents master "sorry m-master" " it's ok try again" when I took a step this time I didn't fall I took another and another " I can walk, thank you master" I hugged him I was right i'm to his shoulders .

( I want feed back comment or vote please )