Chapter 28

Daddy's pov

We're watching Martha Speaks on pbs Chris is trying to stay awake "go to sleep baby" he shakes his head "but daddy I love dis show" I nod "ok but you need to take a nap" he nods. Chris craws in to the living room, Chris jerks up off me and sees beside me "come here Rayin" Chris says and Rayin craws quickly to his brother. And Chris helps Rayin up on the couch, Rayin snuggles in to Chris. Dam I wish I didn't have to go to work with Chris sick but I have to. I walk in to the kitchen Zacks cleaning "baby I have to go in and talk with my publisher we had to push back the meeting until to day" he looks at me with a sad look on his face "I'll miss you sir" he hugs hugs me "I'm going to miss you to call me if Chris fells better" he nod and I pull him in to a deep kiss "by I'm going to tell the kids by then I'm off I'll be back later" he nod I walk in to the living room and Rayin look at me "dee" he reaches for me. I untangle him from a sleeping Chris, "I'm going to work ok?" He looks sad "dee weave" I nod "only for a while ok? I'll be back" he nods sadly. I get in my car and start my hour drive.

When I arrive, I walk in to the building and go to the front desk. "I'm here to see Mr. Smith" the girl nods "right down that hall first door" I nod and find the door I knock. When the door opens a slave is standing there naked "please come in Master Smith will be here shortly" he shuts the door and leads me to a chair "please set here sir" I nod and set there I look at the boys body he's covered in cuts, bruises, and burn marks. He kneels in front of me "would you like me to suck you or you can fuck me if you wish" poor boy this is crazy know one should be treated like this "no thanks boy did your master give you all those marks he nods "yes sir punishment sir" I shake my head "that's crazy he shouldn't be treated like this" "it's not my choice sir" then some one walks in its Mr.Smith "hey fucker how you treat your pet is stupid he's a human you should treat him better so fuck you" I storm out get in my car and head back home.